One Million Euro

Hi everyone,

I’ll try keep this as short as possible.

With one million euro we could launch two new big studies and pay for leading researchers to research PFS for the next few years. Imagine the hope this would bring to this seemingly bleak cause.

If able, I implore everyone reading this to donate what they can to the PFS Network. Lurkers, that means you too. If 100 of us donated 1000 euro each, that would give us 100,000 euro, reaching one tenth of the goal.

The reality is that, the sooner we raise more money the sooner we get out of this mess. More money equals more research. More research equals less time with this shitty fucking life ruining disease. The experts believe it is curable. We just need more money. It’s as simple as that.

Please donate and help get us back our old lives.

Thanks!

7 Likes

That is exactly the right spirit and approach - let’s also all of us (at least the ones living in a democarcy) reach out to politicians as well as public health and research organisations in our countries to increase the chance for political support and public funding! This disease has to be understood and cured as fast as possible!

2 Likes

I’ll donate $1,000 by the end of the week if 5 other people match me. I’m already donating this week anyways as I donate monthly, but I’ll increase it to the above if 5 others will match that AND show proof.

I understand this is a lot of money to most as it is to me as well and I know that’s a big proposition, but to Balph’s point, we could meet 6% of that $100,000 goal by the end of the week if others join me.

4 Likes

I’m still 100% serious about this offer if others want to follow me. I already donated $200 this week, but will donate $800 more if 5 other people match me.

1 Like

Any takers? I’m not in the position where I can donate as I might be losing my job, but I’d like to think there are others who could.