One guy's reversal of libido loss/ED - Dopamine precursors

Thanks to Boston for digging this up… some interesting info.

One guy’s steroid-induced reversal of libido loss/ED by supplementing with Dopamine precursors:

forum.mesomorphosis.com/mens-hea … 52051.html

Thanks Mew, where did I post this anyway?

Anyhow, this, in my opinion, is another example of how we shouldn’t be getting all hyperfocussed on all our hormone readings, but instead be focussed on treating our prostatitis like system.
I mean I think I’ve probably always had lower range T readings, as I am just not a ‘high testosterone kind of guy’.

I mean I don’t know about you but usually when I feel pain and discomfort somewhere, it usually means that something is wrong, inflamed there, or something is the problem there. Ever since I quite fin I have been feeling tightness and congestion between the legs (i.e. maybe a shrunken or malfunctioning prostate) and discomfort and aching.
I think this is a physical thing. ANd if this thing could only be flushed out and reconditioned. Proper fluids and stimulants sent directly into the prostate, it could start fending for itself again, and get pumped up again.

Btw, I’ve heard Proscar does not work for all men with urine problems. it sometimes makes it worse. The reason I mention this is because you would want to think, well wouldn’t an enlarged prostate be causing all these urination symptoms, and so if my prostate is shrunk why would urination symptoms there. Well we’ve altered the shape and size of our prostates. This can have an effect on how the neighboring bladder acts.

ANyway, I hope this helps towards our search for a cure. Hopefully I didn’t hyjack this thread.

Good article. Boston your the man lately.

Anyone tried these dopamine stuff here for libido? I think the issue is on the AR though. Dopamine loss is the side effect of it.