Omega 3-6-9 (Oleic acids?) reduce 5α-reductase? Give same side effects as Propecia?

Hello everyone,

I’ve been scouring the internet for answers, but I just can’t find anything on this

I’ve been taking Omega 3-6-9 for the past week. I’ve noticed watery semen and delayed ejaculation. Also lower sexual function

I have read that Oleic/Linoleic acid acts as a 5α-reductase inhibitor

Does anyone know more on this subject? I can’t find anything concrete from google searches, and I don’t trust the doctor’s word (he prescribed me citalopram years ago: this is how I found this forum)

Will this supplement induce PFS-like effects?

Ingredients in Omega 3-6-9 I’m taking:

• Evening primrose oil
  • Linoleic Acid
  • Flaxseed Oil
  • Alpha-linoleic acid
  • Sunflower oil
  • Oleic acid
  • Vitamin E

P.S - I’ve contacted several prominent Youtubers about PFS. One of them will be releasing a video shortly. If that helps save one man from PFS it’s absolutely worth it.

Thanks everyone

Boys, stop! Everything you see is a 5-ar inhibitor … Ok, so according to your theories we should no longer eat or drink. Soon a new “scientist” will come up and say that the air we breathe is 5-ar i … “Don’t breathe anymore, because otherwise you could take pfs”. It is through posts like these that we lose credibility with the scientific community.

5 Likes

In my post I didn’t take it with you, but with all those posts where I read that tomatoes, carrots, apples, oranges, etc. are dangerous … Now the oil … I consume quantity of oil of industrial olives (I’m Calabrese) and I’ve never had any problems, in fact, always very high testosterone. If you are pro from Citalopram (an SSRI) most likely yours is a case of PSSD. I don’t want to fight, I didn’t write to you for war. We are all brothers in this immense suffering. Be strong.

2 Likes

P.S.

I’m an SSRI’s victim too. My “venom” was Paroxetine…

2 Likes

I’m losing all my hair too … But I prefer to be bald and happy, rather than having PFS.

1 Like

I have a theory that PFS is a prostglandin deficiency, so omega 3 is not helpful in that sense.

What is helpful?

Omega 6 is the raw product of PGs, but I wouldn’t recommend them for the same reason I avoid all PUFA.

Higher cortisol should activate PGD2 receptors, and possibly others to my knowledge, so keto and caffeine maybe.

to be honest I think most supplements can do more harm than good for PFS sufferers… I had worsening of symptoms when I tried to use supplements especially dhea and pregnenolone (had bad crash after stoppig them)

1 Like

Thankyou for signing up @htxxs, you are far from the only person to be affected by topically applied 5aris.

Could you fill out a member story so people are able to get more of an insight into what happened and when? It might help you get better quality replies.

Go to the member story section and create a new topic and a template should appear.