OMAD (One Meal A Day)

Does anyone have experience with eating just once a day with respect to improvement of their PFS symptoms? I’m in a pretty dire situation so I’m clinging on to whatever I can. Fasting has been shown to activate sirtuin proteins which repair epigenetic damage. The question is, could overexpressed AR be considered “damage” to these sirtuins? Likely not, but I think it’s worth discussing.

1 Like

I have read that OMAD elevates cortisol to very high levels or extended periods. I think time restricted eating will make you feel better. Try eating between 12pm and 6pm for a couple of weeks and see how you feel.

Hey all, just wanted to provide an update here. I’ve been consistently doing OMAD (2 hour eating window) ever since I made this thread back in Dec 2022. In that time I have made huge improvements. It’s hard to get going, but eventually it becomes second nature. Obviously I can’t prove correlation equals causation, but I wanted to mention this in case it could help someone else. I’ve also done 40 mins of fasted cardio every day. All the best.

3 Likes

can you go more in detail about your improvements? I notice that a couple of day fast return the euphoric and stimulating effects of caffeine for me, so there’s definitely some sort of reset happening.