Old members please check in again

Just saw a 2014 video from Paul I alias @thetigershull. You made an own podcast. Propecia victims united and Pfs global support. It would be good an activist like you would speak on Moral Medicine or pfs network as a longtime sufferer.

Same with Ryan O’Floinn alias @Papasmurf. You filmed some finasteride warning videos. And disappeared now. Please show up an support our fight.

And so many others who disapeared. Please show up again. We need every engaged man. Only united, we have power.

4 Likes

The old propecia help YouTube Channal. Unbelievable that the first videos about pfs have been filmed 13 years ago, a summary about a swedish TV documentary. The chanal is from 2008. I would like what Kevin Mulley the first on CNN 2012 and the svedish protagonists are doing now.

It would be so interesting to see them actual, to know how they handled all the years and it would be good for authenticity and as more awareness as faster the drug gets banned and supporters found.

We must stick together.

5 Likes

It absolutely sickens to me read some of the comments under these videos. People that gaslight and discredit the strong individuals that go public about this are the absolute scum of the earth. Luckily, we are seeing less and less of that now because people are starting to wake up and realize this is a real and devastating disease.

Time to rise up and come together. We will get out of this, but we must unite.

6 Likes
1 Like

I thought the exact same thing. Living with a life changing illness is bad enough, to then be gaslight and discredited for it is just inhumane.

1 Like

The expansion of the fundrising chat is enourmous. From zero to 110 regularly donators. That’s great. Why we don’t post here a pm for an invitation link.

But the pfs patient community is 10.000th to 100.000th estimated cases. Because and I’m not lying the big majority is still total desintetested, accepts this pharma crime as a kind of karma and believes in self treatment with the same old useless stuff as 30 years before.

So we have not a big army of men who lost their pride and manhood ready to fight for that they have done to us, no we have to fight from house to house to get followers and supporters. Everyone is important. Write a comment and try to get new or old followers from videos or ph. Everyone who have any contact is asked.

3 Likes

I don’t get how people can give up without even seriously trying. Totally bizarre outlook

2 Likes

As I swede I hadn’t seen that video. It was also the Swedish drug regulators who was first to push for for persistent sexual dysfunction being added to the drug label.

Interesting.