Okay, I'm a young doctor and was here to help...

Hello guys,

Okay so I’m technically a student until August when I’ll be working for the NHS Trust in the N.E of England.

I registered under a different alias few weeks ago; filled out the box truthfully stating that I haven’t taken Finasteride (though I have been affected by Saw Palmetto, hence my interest). I created an account to educate myself and to give some input when necessary.

Low and behold, my account was deleted for no reason. The only logical reason I can think for this was because of the results of my over intrusive signup form. So I just leave you with a thought: by discriminating against those who aren’t “in”, you’re actually serving to harm yourselves.

Goodbye. Delete this account. I’ll go back to lurking.

what means?

For some time (between 2011-2018), this forum didn’t allow members who used substances other than finasteride and dutasteride.

1 Like

Yeah I noticed I saw some old posts from years ago where the fin guys would dismiss the guys who took saw palmetto, shame…

2 Likes

As @Dubya_B says, at that point it wasn’t as appreciated that a wide range of antiandrogenic substances were resulting in the same syndrome and the site policies were very different. Closing as this is nearly a decade old.