OK going to try to fix this, whatcha think?

it is supressive? come on. body builders use steroids for long before any sides. Just 3-4 days will not shut you down unless you use it for months. Besides you are using on a small area in a small quantity. Sorry man I am not pushing you it is you own decision. If I had it I would have used it.

I know of someone on TRT who won’t use andractim cos it’s suppresive and he’s already suppresed!

Ask anybody who knows anything about AAS (including me) steroids will shut down your balls in about 2-4 days, granted you probably won’t notice shrinkage for 10-14 days but they will still be shut down.

I have two tubes of it, I will use it when I am done using my current stuff, which is meant for PCT, excessive DHT supplementation would negate what I am trying to achieve here.

Felt ok mentally today, maybe less brain fog/anxiety… we’ll see. Did manage a spontaneous erection, during the day just sitting at my desk.

Though it was only a semi and that floppy not really full type… still feel “detached” from it.

I almost wonder if I should go back on fina, then try to taper off and see if that might help the sides if my body became adjusted to the reduced dht… anyone ever heard of something like this…?

As of right now my sides are sooo bad I’m only getting a few hours sleep a night.

going back will be a serious mistake but again its your own decision and about shutdown we are not having problems from shutdown. I bet even if you bath in Testosterone, you will be same as you are now with maybe slight improvements in your body muscles. If this was not the case JN won’t have been here for 10 years, Whalen72 who was on TRT before/after Fin and still suffering.Besides these there are others who have high or higher than normal TT but still suffering. I can bet this is prostate shrinkage(possibly cell death or poor response to DHT,in addition to other problems) or whole genitalia shrinkage due to DHT inhibition.
In shutdown or low natural low TT you get T-injections and you are fine, no need for arimidex for any thing. you put external testicles and you are normal.

You should stop saying things that you dont know to be true.

There are ppl here who definetly respond to trt me beeing one of them. My Balls shuts down from 1 application of Tgel so your just speaking nonsense imo.

OK I got some blood work back the results were confusing:

Testosterone, Total: 804 (250-1100)
Test, Free: 241.9 (35-155) - *must be residual letrozole still floating around in me…

FSH 6.4 (1.6-8)
LH 7.8 (1.5-9.3)
Prolactin 13.6 (2-18)
SHBG 16 (7-49)

DHT: 59 (25-75)

Total PSA 0.5 < or 4
Free PSA 0.2

The only thing I can see here that might be a problem would be my prolactin which in my test two years ago was only 5 or so.

That said I am going to an Endo soon and we will be running more tests… estrogen, thyroid hormones, maybe dopamine and serotonin.

I wonder what my GH levels are…

If you responded well ( yes responds means your problems are fixed) then what are you doing here?
yes we have been hearing this from some for many years who claim they got well after trt but they don’t they are still fighting. I am sorry I am not offending you but seriously if I get 50% of my past life I ( I think any body else as well) will never come here again. It sucks it has taken my life, everyday struggling and finding solutions.

Again you talk alot of bs imo. “Responded well means your problem are fixed”? what are talking about?

I respond well cause i get the usuall response ppl taking trt get. I got a huge increase in libido (better libido than ever before fin…) but as for many others on trt other issues arise. Chest tenderness, prostate enlargement some anxiety. Most of these sides are fixed by taking anti E for me but i still dont feel like i used to but libido and erections etc are better than ever when on trt. These are sides ppl who have never taken fin or propecia or sp etc experience often, so its not like you claim, that we are a limited group that have no response to trt.

According to your theory trt has to cure all your issues if not you are not reponding, is that what you really think? You think ppl who have low T in general take the gel and everything is fixed? Is that why there are so many forum and doctors speciallizing in this type of things?

And no im not offended. I feel like i feel wether or not you feel im cured or not has little to do with that.

I find it interesting that clomid/nolva has increased your FSH/LH levels like this. It’s something it should do but it has been suggested they dont usually increase FSH levels for PFS victims. I think im going to give this stuff a bash alongside aromasin.

As for your results, where is the estrogen levels? This could be key. You prolactin looks fine to me. The only thing i can think would be a problem here is estrogen. If not that would be strange.

Actually when I took that test I had no clomid or tamox in my system… that test was one week before I started them.

The only thing that can explain those differences is the letrozole I came off about 5 days before the test.

I am going to have my estrogen tested when I go to see the endo… which I haven’t set the appointment for yet… I will come off the clomid and tamox two weeks prior to the test to get more accurate results then.

Last 3 days or so I’ve been feeling pretty good mentally. Sleep has even improved slightly… managed to get 6 hrs the last two nights, even though I woke up about 4 times each night.

Hey Brokenpecker,

please do post your results for the next blood test. I would be interested to see them after running that protocol.
I think high estrogen may be the culprit for some of the mental issues many guys experience. I had the lowest E2 number I had seen yet for my last test; and I also had greater mental clarity at the same time frame. So I think there may be a link there.

What about morning wood and libido. Have you had any improvements in those areas since you began the treatment? Those are the real indicators we need to see.

Yes, last night I had erections throughout the night and a semi in the morning.

As far as libido, it does seem slightly better difficult to tell as I haven’t been around any potential sex partners lately… I feel more aggressive and “witty” or “mouthy” the last week. Like more cocky and less emtional… kinda like the way I felt in high school.

troubledfinuser2

you have no idea what you are talking about. My brother is a Doctor in the states. I went to US and spent $10000.ok?
My borthe treats hypogonadal people over there, gives injections etc but He and Endo could not treat me have no clue about our situations. Same thing here in Ottawa , when I mentioned to the Doctor about Arimidex and T-injection he was surprised becuase he had no clue what I was talking about.He told me he gives injections only, that is it. No body complained ever about any thing else.

I am happy T is working for you. Keep updating us, maybe I will go into this , though know it is not final solution but maybe will give 10% improvement.

Hey lets agree to dissagree.

For the record i wouldent be suprised if i had done the most testing on this entire site. Unfortunetly havent revealed much. Im not trying to get on your back here just so you know. You just have a tendency to paint everything black like in the other thread when you said something along the lines of: wait with treatment as your levels seem fine maybe you will recover in a few years, to a recent joiner on the forum. Just chill… I woulda freaked out if someone said that to me when i joined.

Sorry for rant.

troubledfinuser2

I am sorry I have become so cranky and bitter. Poor health, indigestion, bone and muscle pain, etc etc did not leave me what I used to be.
I just saw your profile. you have been into this mess for quite a long time.How is going your TRT? what is your protocol and how you feel on it? Do you plan to stay on it for good?

Spending every day 4-6 hours on the internet looking for tips or hopes is driving me nuts.
We should all pray to God, who created us and everything to lift this from us. No body has any clue what is going on and when we will be normal again.

1 Like

Sorry buddy but you’re unfortunate to have such incompetent endos/doctors around you. It’s a lottery.

The fact they “only” gives injections tells me you’re wasting your time with them. Find someone who is knows something or atleast is open to learning…

no it is not a matter of opennes. I am telling that how doctors treat normal testosterone problems. We are unique that We need cocktail of meds with Testosterone still we suffer.

troubledfinuser2

You have used SawPalmetto. how long did you used it and what concentration. I found you post

: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:31 pm

[quote=“J89”]
No - thats my mistake. Im so many different boards accross the internet trying to figure this shit out that i get confused who is who somtimes. How was your libido?

If your getting gyno, hopefully it should be just a simple case of getting your E into the right zone. Good to hear its at least partly working for you, it gives me some hope and please keep us posted.[/quote

np just confused me too…

everything but gyno was really good on gel well also had sore prostate a few days. but saw palmetto took care of that. so to much e2 or dht, possibly a combination.

Your post makes no sense? Your quoting j89 that says he is confused, not me?

I did try sp when i come of of propecia. Worked for getting my prostate inflamation down. Maybe 5 days or somtin. Gave me other issues as dribbeling when urinating.

Take your androgel information sheet and read the sideeffects. It will list gyno, sore chest, enlarged prostate, skin reaction and a bunch of other sideeffects. This is not something that is happening cause we took fin or sp. Its a regiestered sideeffect listed on the product for god sake.

Yes it probably is just as simple as getting my E down. Dim helped me with that but brought on other issues. I did have 2 weeks of full recovery when coming of Tgel and dim. Then something in my back snapped or felt like it, just like 6 years ago when all this started. Interestingly i have every time i quit the gel felt perfect for a short time. The first time this happend i remember thinking to myself, finally im cured, i was so happy but unfortunetly it was not long lived. I felt like that this summer too but i dare not hope it would last and it dident but those 2 weeks were great! If i could bet money on whats causing this id put it all down on adrenals, no doubt. I just dont think its as easy as high or low cortisol.

And about beeing cranky dont worry about it i know living with this is no easy task! I hope you get better soon!

So I came off the clomid and tamoxifen about 3 days ago because I wasn’t seeing much results and more importantly because I have more tests coming up in a few weeks from the endo…

I have been taking the herbal stuff (tribulus, tongkat that sorta stuff and vitamins in bulk)

Interesting development thou.

The anxiety and sleeplessness has been driving me insane the past 5 weeks so today at lunch on a whim I went over to GNC and picked up some GABA and Kelp (iodine) immediately took a double dose of the GABA… not expecting much.

Low and behold about 40 mins later I am feeling much calmer and less “jittery” my thoughts feel more focused. Its not 10 hours since I took the GABA and I am still feeling very calm and not much anxiety at all…

I really hope this helps me sleep tonight, I am beginning to think more that this problem maybe more in the brain and CNS than in my actual penis and testicles… as you can already see my testosterone levels came back good… although there are still more tests to go I am holding out hope now.

I’m going to take another dose of GABA before bed tonight with melatonin and hope that it can knock me out for a solid 7-9 hrs… that would be great.

The more I read up on GHB the more I wish it was legal here as it seems to be just about the only thing I can’t get… and it appears to cure much of what we are suffering from…