Oily face and hair fall signs DHT is online

I used to lose 200 to 300 hairs in the shower at least and pillows covered in them now I’m lucky if I lose 10, I also have an extremely dry face with zero oil or moisture before this nightmare I had the oilest face ever even getting out of the shower I had lots with a radiant glow.

My question is does anyone else experiencing this and have they had them return? I think this is a huge factor as it means DHT is activating.

Lots of people have reported hairloss resuming and skin oil levels changing after developing this condition.

The forum search isn’t perfect but you will find what you’re looking for if you give it a go.

Tried looking Greek not seeing much about oil and hair loss returning. I’m going to post a pic of my face when I ran a marathon last year and now. It’s fucking terrifying

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/search?q=Hair%20loss%20return

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/search?q=Skin%20oily%20again

Here’s a thread I posted in years back…All kinds of crazy shit happens to a person’s hair after they develop PFS…Some while on the drug probably due to messed up AR in scalp…

I haven’t posted here in a long time. I’ve been feeling 100% for months now, my scalp is literally burning and all the hair I didn’t lose for almost 9 years seems to be getting fried by the minute! My boyfriend (he’s been my friend ever since the first day of this condition, we are married now btw) even said, “damn you’re balding like craazy”. Which is sad, but we are quite happy about it cause we know this is the final step and the end of the line when it comes to this nightmare. Yep I did it. I now can say say with an open heart, I beat this bitch! Obviously, foods like salmon, grains in general, soy beans are out of question and if i dare to eat those I will feel a slight set back but it bounces back after a few days. Can’t believe life gave me another chance, but I must warn you, once I regained all of my consciousness back, I immediatly started to realize how much time has gone by and all of the torture I had to endure and I got REALLY manic for weeks. It’s very mixed feeling and at the same time I’m happy, I’m also angry and now I’m obviously older. Its tough, very painfull and hard, however to be back 100% back online feels amazing. Hope everyone will eventually be able to reach this level too.

8 Likes

I am very glad to hear it! Did you do anything in particular to which you attribute your recovery?

I need to write a book about it. Food habits obviously helped tremendously but there are sooo many other little things I can’t even put that on a list as much as I would like to, it is simply impossible. it took me 9 years but it finally came to a conclusion. My posts share a lot about the billion different treatments I tried through out this journey of mine.

Can you give me any advice on how to get better? My girlfriend is also brazilian she’s from sao paulo and I’m from Ireland. Planned on getting married until I took one pill of this shit!

If you read this post could you try elaborate with some of the things you felt aided your recovery?