Official Check-in Thread

I thought I would make this thread for anyone who would like for other forum members to know they’re still around. Sometimes when someone becomes inactive we fear something may have happened to them. This thread would be a way to notify others that you’re still here (maybe you want to do periodic check-ins, like every month, every 3 months, etc). You could also notify others that you intend on taking a break from the forum. Mods and admins, if you don’t think this is a good idea, that’s fine. You can delete this thread. I just thought having one part of the website devoted to this would be easier than searching through someone’s recent post history to see if they mentioned taking a break, not feeling well, etc.

3 Likes

I will start by saying that I will be doing monthly check-ins, starting now.

Wings checking in.

2 Likes

I like to think inactive people are recovered people who moved on with their lives.
When I was at my worst, I was on this board every waking minute. Now I come back every month or so.

That said, I’ll continue to check up on the site every month or 2. If I completely recover, I may never return.

1 Like

Checking in again.

1 Like