Off topic chatting

Hello warriors

Is there a thread we can talk about other things than this disease? Like about life and hobbies or other stuff we like. Just a casual chat. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is what i want please :blush:

1 Like

Stocks ?

3 Likes

Into it

2 Likes

Good call. Stocks and shares used to my fav pastime

2 Likes

You mean stonks.

1 Like

I bought a bunch of Humbl stock recently and immediately it plummeted. I’m down like 13 K LOL …

I had some experience with crypto prior to this but It was my first sock I ever purchased . I got sucked into the hype like a sucker as it was being pumped then it got dumped

It’s supposed to be a Mobil pay app similar to PayPal but that sends money from person to person using the block chain. So far the company has not lived up to its claims .

1 Like

@5-alpha-victim 13k FFS they’ll come back as you know. I still try to keep a hand to a degreea as one of my many PFS distraction strategies though my capacity to think and remain objective have been seriously hit along with so much more. Regardless and back on subject some made serious money out of crypto, hope you did ok! BP are still down 50% and remain a solid buy for a medium to long-term investment and also pay out a handsome quarterly dividend. I told one of my only remaining mates to buy them when the world was closed and the price of oil hit the floor and he’s up 30% on his initial outlay from over a year ago. There are still some bargains out there.

quant network is the crypto i put 90% of my money into am up over 80x my intial investment and expecting a strong second half of the year.

would not touch any btc as regulations are coming and i expect a lot of crypto to dissolve and just die just like the dot com bubble

Is there a possibility to create a live-chat?

1 Like

Good shout

I think this would be really, really cool to have or organize at some point. It’s a bit of a challenge though to set it up in a way that people feel comfortable and safe with, as I think many people are invested in their anonymity.

I don’t say that as a means of shooting the idea down because I really like the idea of being able to have a safe space where people in this community can just hang and chill.

I know that you, the admins, got tons of work to do and I appreciate everything you did for us. I think it would be a nice place to escape together with the guys who are experiencing the same awful disease.

An idea would be to let everybody who wants to join the chat to get “verified” with the account they have right now. Or that they have to undergo a process to be allowed to get in the “chatroom”. But of course there is a lot of work behind this idea.

1 Like

Yeah exactly, but still it’s worth thinking about for sure.

1 Like

There was a question to this effect in the survey we just put out and it’s something we’re considering. There are logistical challenges though so it needs to be thought through.