NSI-189, has anyone tried it recently?

Hi guys,
I just wanted to ask whether anyone tried this compound recently, and can share his experience with it?
I just dont want to waste my time in trying useless stuff, but otherwise i would be happy to try it.
Thx

1 Like

one guy has tried it

youll have to dig up his thread or wait for me to do it when im free sometime

but the first time he crashed he used it to recover a lot of ground

its unclear how much it helped the 2nd time he crashed, i think he started using mushrooms to help that time

i also made a thread on the drug itself but its unfortunate the company pivoted away from that compound despite a lot of potential

I tried it in 2016. Terrible headaches after a week and I quit taking it… That was it.

It was a supposedly legitimate vendor on Longecity with a person claiming to have PSSD and a person claiming to have PAS both hyping it and what I received had the physical properties of NSI-189.

Also another “unknown mechanism of action” that was discovered via mass screening of compounds for some anti-depressant property.

You mean both claiming cured becuz of it, or just improvement of symptoms?

Hard to remember precisely. I think one was a claim of noticeable improvement in both libido and mood, and the other said it helped with depression. Neither was “cured” IIRC.

1 Like

I’ve talked with one person who has had ‘immense success’ with it. He said it helped cure everyhting excpet libido.