NPT - suffering pfs several years but normal npt

Hi guys,

Again this is just adding to the bank of info that is available. I am a PAS sufferer (zero erections/ sex drive etc but no other symptoms). Did an NPT as the final test before getting a penile implant last week and it returned a completely normal finding - pretty unexpected as although sometimes I wake up with morning semis I never wake up with the ‘morning glories’ I had in years past. Doesn’t seem like as many people as I would have thought have had this test have had it on here, so I felt it was worthy of sharing with the forum. Have previously tried injections which didn’t have satisfactory outcomes so fairly sure my issue isn’t psychological.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight , how long have you been dealing with PAS ?

To varying degrees 4/5 years - to serious degree last two years. I have taken the option of getting an implant as pills and injections don’t work and I am not going to wait for a cure that may or may not ever come. People often post very detailed blood work etc but I have only ever seen a couple of people on this site take an NPT. I thought I would add my findings to the conversation due to this.

1 Like

I think in your specific case an implant is the best option , where do you plan to do your implant ?