Notna's story

I suspect that facial fat loss is a reaction from coming off propecia (possibly a reaction to the body being flooded with dht?) and in a shortish time levels off, therefore it is probably a one off reaction rather than a continued depletion of facial fat due to continued dysfunctional hormone levels, although this is only my own speculation. The dht surge could have created the environment as detailed in the previous post. Has anyone else tested for an autoimmune reaction?

One of my friends have had pfs and his sides are similar to the mine and the mine are similar to the nontas ones, he also have had facial subcutaneus fat loss and general subcutaneus fat loss, when we come off the drug our adrenal burn, and a sign of adrenal burnout is fast subcutaneus fat loss, my friend read this in a book, and years ago i overtrained and the syntoms were so similar to the pfs exept bone loss and penis shrinklage, please check your adrenals with an acth stimulation, my friend is back 100% pre fin with a water fast of 10 days, he saw the improvements after some months of the fasting…and yes of course the immunitary system is involved, pfs is adrenal fatique and immunitary issue, i think the best way to recover is allow our body recover it self with: water fast as long as possi le and during the fast take a lot of sun, accupuncture, and cold shower, next go to the gym take roids put weight and repeat tbe fast until you are cured, that’s all

a friend of mine used propecia at the same time when i was on, after 5 years he stopped he has a shining, younger face like a teenage than mine. i am /my face more masculine than him. dont respect all comments here.
he is 29
i am 27

hi everyone. just wanted to check in to give an update. basically nothing changed, im still impotent and only fap 1 a week at most… im in a very stable status right now. my physical changes have completed (fat loss, bone loss).

I’m sorry to hear that Nota. I am better in many ways.

in which regards have you improved mcibofh?

My improvements in the Last half year are better hair Quality (Not dry and brittle anymore) and oily as before fin. Also my Sperm Volume has increased a littlebit, at my worst i didnt have Any Sperm production. Now its better.

Also the PFS-induced acne on forehead and around mouth has disappeared finally. Anyways, doesnt mean im recovered. I still have PFS with all Mayor sides. Penile shrinkage, jaw shrinkage, facial fatloss, low libido, Low energy, you Name it.

By the way, does anybody know anyone who recovered from penile shrinkage?

That’s pretty awesome Notna.

thanks. do you also donate monthly?

I started donating 2 years ago after realising I’d spent so much money on different protocols that did nothing for me. It seemed crazy spending $$$$ on failed protocols whilst not donating a single dollar to a Foundation actively looking for a cure.

ive heard that our dna has been silienced (from the chief doctor of baylor study)

Crispr is already being discussed on this forum and is apparently used in China.

Scientists have developed a new technique to unleash silenced genes and change cell fates using CRISPR/Cas9

“Genes in cells have their own switches called promoters. A gene is switched off, or silenced, when its promoter is methylated. The team effectively wanted to turn on a switched-off gene.”

sciencedaily.com/releases/2 … 120557.htm

1 Like

for the past 2 month the “crushing” fatique has become better. i cant say i have excess energy, however i dont feel as drained anymore as before. I have also been running 40 minutes every day for the past 3,5 month.

Great to hear!

insignificant update: the acne on my chin and around my mouth has finally resolved, it was pfs induced

1 Like

do we know anything about this guy? is he recovered?

1 Like

Was signed in here 5 weeks ago.

1 Like

Also my face and all body is ruines…

I can answer that as he is my brother. Nothing has changed whatsoever. Symptoms have not progressed further but none have resolved.

1 Like