Notna's story

I disagree with only one point, Notna. It is about fun, you must allow your mind time away from pfs. Even I’d just an hour a day doing something you love. Learn an instrument, read, video games, whatever makes you happy. Its important to be happy whilst you heal.

Good luck Notna, its been done, there are others who’re doing it.

We should still donate though, for the people to messed up to function or have the income to be able to donate themselves.The foundation is an important reminder that we have some of the best minds in the works trying to figure out what’s happened to us.

Good luck again my friend.

youre right. i meant to say that i wont derive much pleasure anymore from eating.

i have some good news actually… today it really feels like my skalp and forehead skin is slightly thicker …

just a short notice for everyone whos interested and for myself as a reminder… im not going to masturbate anymore for one year, since its depleting my energy even more and to give it a try. maybe it will speed up recovery…

Look into edging. If you’re gonna blow, do it with a girl. The rest of the time edge.

im thinking edging is kinda similar to having an orgasm? ive done it before… im thinking about not eding to get the real thing :smiley: as far as possible

Are there any benefits to avoid ejaculation? If it so i may do it too.

Similar maybe except you don’t waste any of the hormones you build up, you can channel them into other things like working out, its called sexual transmutation. Plus you get a tonne of oxygenated blood in there, which can’t hurt at all in our position huh?

what do you mean?

It will raise your energy and libido after several days and it will make you concentrate better and raise your “intelligence” :wink:

not kidding… it will make you concentrate more easily because yo were talking about your decreased intelligence.

nofap + hardcore gym will do it for me…

Hahahaha!!! Buddy, don’t deny yourself masterbating that’s crazy. I’m almost recovered and do it all the time. It’s not the problem trust me. You really want to make a difference? Eat well!! Relax, feel good, eat low to no carbs; tons of vegetables etc

yeah Im also doing the paelo diet, vegtables nuts, oils, organic fish and (little) fruit, sunlight, walks in the fresh air in the woods, low stresslevel, relax, etc…

taking walks outside for 1 hour with light sweating, for example by walking uphill, will raise the sexual engery. dont know why. i think even more potent than gym, although i wouldnt cut gmy from the regimen. it makes me feel potent, heavy and masculin again. like pre propecia

dont stop trying to improve the conditoin… keep it in mind.

im 8 month off the poison and i hope im recovering slowly. i have some improvements:

• hair texture is almost normal again, feels soft again, before touching hair gave me shivers it felt like plstic
  • brainfog is better
  • sleep is much better, almost perfect again, before it was 10x waking up+ toss and turn
  • skin color and hair color more colorful - less greyish and almost recovered
  • acne is better
  • nasal mucus is better, its green again - until 2 month ago it was transparent always
  • libido is a little bit better, more spontanous erections
  • morning wood is back always
  • frequent urination gone
  • digestion has improved

things still fucked:

• semen volume dramatically low
  • penile shrinkage
  • face unrecognisable
  • muscle wastage on forearms
  • low libido
  • high esteogen and mild gyno
  • hairloss disappeared

over the last couple of weeks my acne has become much better on my forehead, which was induced by pfs… also my libido is becoming better again i think. Ive also done a stool parasitology test which has come out as negative for the following: salmonella, shigella, yersinia, campylobacta, plesiomonas… meaning i dont have them. so i can rule that one out…

my body temperature is also better nowadays, it doenst fluctuate much anymore and is almost stable… however not perfect yet.

i have reduced my stress levels to a minimum, basically i dont have stress anymore, i have no reason for stress anymore. my sleep is good again.

i think that recovery is possible at least on the libido and sperm volume part… i think it will take 2 more years maybe.

hi again,

I have very bad news. My semen quantity has declined to 0,0 for over a week now!. Im literally completly impotent at this time and it worries me very much.

Im really worried, it will never get back to at least a little bit of semen to be able to have children. If theres anyone whos had the same?

Id appreciate any help.

FUCK this poison!!!

I think your facial fat loss is due to adrenal insufficensy, too low cortisol, you have also fatique, brain fof, irregularheartbreat ? I recomment to you to do an acth stimulation test…and how is your pump in the gym ? Are you able to achieve an amazing pump and feel the burn in your muscles ?