Not feeling good

Yes, jobs, even for college graduates aren’t the easiest to find here. It’s largely down to who you know.

hey @borax decided to bump this because currently im going through a rough spot here, below my baseline

was curious if you ever tried the psilocybin or ketamin

im at the point where if i want to have “PFS normal” life where i can still work and pay the bills then i might have to take a chance, and was wondering if you had any experience with them that mightve helped

sent you a dm regarding this a while back FYI

1 Like

I have not tried either of them. I recommend not trying anything and letting time do it’s thing if it’s something you can handle, but if not, I hope you find success. I’ve personally gotten better to the point where I’m just hoping to not get worse, and am willing to wait things out until there is more research on PFS (a point I never thought I’d get to when I made this post, and am incredibly thankful for). For what it’s worth, there has been a lot of progress for us as a community recently, and for the first time in a long time, it looks like we might have a solution to this problem in a few years.

4 Likes

Thanks for your advice and optimism. I’m pretty risk averse but was getting desperate.

Though you’re right, I’m just going to wait it out.

Hi lakehouse, have you maybe tried any supplements that might improve your situation?

no, i typically dont experiment anymore.

no supplements do anything significant for us, and the downside risks are too high for whatever little upside we get

only things worth experimenting on are breakthrough technologies like psilocybin and ketamine through clinics, but even then im risk averse. my life is worth more than being a guinea pig

1 Like

yeah understandable. once your in this shit place you’re willing to try new things to finally get out, but you can get worse of course as well… just like taking finasteride, thinking we finally got rid of the mpb…

have you tried somethings already, regarding supplements, or have you always had the position to just see to what extent the body could restore on it’s own? what did you try?

The only experiments I did to try to get better were:

5htp for sleep- long before I knew I had pfs. Got way worse permanently

And cdsnuts protocol with the prohormone cycling - didn’t do a single thing for me. This was the first and last experiment I did when I knew I got PFS

Once I got familiar with the research/theory and saw the documented experiences on the forum I decided to give up on experimenting despite being tempted many times

Edit: sorry, after cdsnuts protocol, I did try PREP (the hiv prevention meds) but it didn’t do anything for me

2 Likes