Not able to live alone anymore. Supported living

I stayed in the psychiatric ward for two weeks. I wished to go home. Now I slept the first night lonley and alone in my house, stay in bed all the day and want only to commit suicide.

So I have to go back to the hospital and I think I can’t live alone anymore. I have to go to a supported living in a hospital or a housing group with support.

Anyone else not able to live alone without help anymore.

4 Likes

What is that for a cruel kind of torture. Accepted by the medical authorities and the politics.

Within nine months after the crash (one year after the first pill) I wrecked down from a guy in his best years to a morbid suicidal gohst of my old self. Maybe going to a geriatric hospital at the age of 60.

And the hourly thoughts of commiting suicide as a man who has been living a exciting life for all the years before I took the first poison pill in that horrible psychological condition at one night.

3 Likes

Hey man, that sounds like quite the ordeal you’ve been through. I’m glad to hear you are back home and I hope you will feel a bit better soon and that you will be able to get the help that you need!

And you are absolutely right that it is an incredible injustice we have to face as patients. It’s absolutely bizarre.

You may be alone in your house but we are all together in the struggle! My heart and mind are with you and everyone else struggling. One day we will have justice.

5 Likes

I absolutely agree with you Wintermoon and ExSexGod. This is a horrible ordeal but we’re all in this together.

I don’t know how I survived the first couple of years with this condition. There was hardly anything to clue me in on what was happening or what to expect, but now there is, and things do eventually get better. They may not be like before, but we do adjust, and we live, and we’ll eventually get treatments for this condition.