Free T 31.2 pg/mL (9.3 - 26.5)
DHEA-Sulfate 414 ug/dL (280 - 640)
Estradiol 39 pg/mL (0 - 53)
Cortisol 24.5 ug/dL (3.1 - 22.4)
Prolactin 5.1 ng/mL (2.1 - 17.7)
Total Estrogen 310 pg/mL (40 - 115)
Serum Estrone 76 pg/mL (12 - 72)
SHBG 41 nmol/L (13 - 71)
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy 20.2 ng/mL (32 - 100)

Testosterone (both free and total) and DHT look really good. Estradiol looks ok. But for some reason estrone and total estrogen are high - total estrogen is 2.7 times the upper limit! I don’t know what to make of this. I was under the impression that estrone and total estrogen aren’t too important (Dr. Shippen told me this) and that it’s estradiol that causes problems. However, my estradiol is fine, yet I’m still having sexual problems.

Thoughts?

PSE

Your Estradiol is still too high, optimum range for men is between 20-30 pg/mL… I’d try some DIM + Brocolli Treatment to start.

Likely if you brought that down it would help with Estrone/Total Es… also your SHBG seems high to me, I believe hypo mentioned it should be under 30 at least, though it doesn’t really seem to be an issue in your case since you have plenty of Free T.

The only other thing I noticed is your Cortisol is out of range high… may want to investigate bringing that down, I believe Vitamin C can help with that to start… I’m not an expert on these by any means though.

The SHBG is less of an issue because total testosterone is fairly high and free testosterone high.

If SHBG was at that level and we were looking at low testosterone levels then we would be looking at a problem, as it is, it doesn’t look a problem.

Estradiol is probably a little too high as Mew stated.

But given symptoms are of at least of equal importance as bloods;

Why not take the Hypogonadal checklist and see how you fair on that as of today?

Also detail any symptoms that do not seem to be covered by hypogonadism.

You can have far more of an idea as to where problems lie from symptoms in conjunction with bloods than with bloods alone. This is especially true when the bloods are not straightforward in pointing to a stonewall problem.