Nolvadex (tomoxifen)

allthingsmale.com/forum/show … (Tamoxifen

Hey guys, check the above thread, I’m here at my usual hangout with friends and someone brought this up. It is worth noting that I have used liquid Tomox when I reversed my last 2 crashes. I attribute the reversal to my hgh protocol, however, I have read a recovery story from PFS with Nolvadex. I plan to use nolvadex during my 4 week pct I plan to start soon. A former body builder friend of mine who is on hrt does this 4 week pct every now and then to reset his system. I believe the answers to PFS are probably within the body builder community. I’m sure this has been old and tired, but any personal experiences here?

JustQuitDut,

You appear to have some personal issues unrelated to Finasteride. The frequency of your posts are unusually excessive and feature some rather peculiar claims.

This forum has posts dating back to 2006. Why don’t you take some time to review them before broadcasting your “new” treatment protocols. You might gain some valuable insight. Better yet, why not abstain from posting for a while. Wait a couple of months - take some time to carefully review your many successes. You can always report back at a later date, should there be any major changes.

You are right, but I don't have any personal issues unrelated to PFS, I was perfectly normal before I crashed. I am a problem solver and I had no outlet to discuss my situation as my friends started to think I was mad. So this forum has been an outlet for me during this time. Anyway, I had been meaning to take a break from here. I assure you all the claims in my posts are true, anything you don't believe I am happy to supply proof (and have before). Anyway, I have the condition under control so I will take a break. For the record, whenever I do say I am leaving I get a lot of people asking me to stay or keep in touch which is why I keep coming back. I'll take a break before I get banned from here anyway, I'm sorry for all the posts. This situation has been difficult for me and I just felt I could communicate about it here. It's not as though I'm sitting home, I login from my phone often. Aside from here, I am alone with PFS, even with my doctors. Again, my apologies,

As you guys say,
Cheers