No stools coming out or constipation

This is a lot of regimen bro. But if it’s helping you, with your doctor’s supervision, go right on it.

I had a consult recently with my Psych and he prescribed me with Librax (it’s a mix of benzo and clidinium to help relax my muscles during bowel movements) for my IBS. He’s connecting it to my anxiety caused by PFS which is my new body normal. So far everything is working out fine. I have been emptying my feces pretty much all everyday now.

This was a truly fucked up symptom when I first experienced last year. It wasn’t constipation
It was as if the entire digestive process passed the stomach had completely just shut down
I’m talking weeks to months of remember
I felt it building up to the point I felt nauseous all day
That was last year
This year it happened to. BTW these symptoms always happens during the coldest months for me.
The summer is when I feel my best

But the digestive problems happened again recently and only fixed because I at some greasy ass food and well…you can figure out how that knocked things loose so to speak.

But it was an absolute struggle just to get out a few bit and Pieces…fuckin pathetic
Then one day weeks after I dropped a long one and was happy lol WTFFFFF
Mike Tyson said this quote and it made me think of us…”If you can’t fuck…shit…if you can’t shit…FUUUCK”…both funny and depressing.