No sensitivity to light

I don’t even have a word for it because I have yet to find a single person with this symptom across all of the groups. I am not sensitive to light. The opposite actually. I can look at the sun ( don’t worry I don’t do it often lol) and not flinch. I can look at it and it doesn’t bother me at all. That includes all lights. Has anyone ran across someone with this symptom ?

I’ll just bump this incase no one sees it. Again, I’m not sensitive to light at all. Bizzare

I get the sense that the opposite is more common (increased sensitivity). That’s what i have, at least.

Have you had your iris checked?

@Ultra @M_C hey guys. I suspect most if not all people here have the opposite problem as I do. That’s what’s weird about this so I figured I’d say.

I haven’t gotten my iris checked but I’ll probably do that next. I’ve been meaning to do it but I’d hope by now this would have faded

1 Like

Sure, it would be interesting to know the result. I’m going to do it in a couple of weeks too.

The odd one about this is I’ve looked at every group on the internet and cannot find a single person with this issue. It’s all so bizzare. It would be interesting to find someone with similar experiences