No one believes me!

Where are you from (country)?

Australia

How did you find this forum (Google search – if so, what search terms? Via link from a forum or website – if so, what page? Other?)

google search

What is your current age, height, weight?

25, 5’7 , 70kgs

What specific drug did you use (finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto, isotretinoin/Accutane, fluoxetine, sertraline, citalopram, leuprorelin, etc…)?

finasteride

What dose did you take (eg. 1 mg/day, 1 mg every other day etc.)?

0,5mg

What condition was being treated with the drug?
hair loss

For how long did you take the drug (weeks/months/years)?

1 week

How old were you, and WHEN (date) did you start the drug?

How old were you when you quit, and WHEN (date) did you quit?

How did you quit (cold turkey or taper off)?

cold turkey

How long into your usage did you notice the onset of side effects?

straight away

What side effects did you experience that have yet to resolve since discontinuation?
not sure

Check the boxes that apply. You can save your post first, then interactively check/uncheck the boxes by clicking on them. If your symptoms change, please update your list.

Sexual
[x ] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[ ] Erectile Dysfunction
[ ] Complete Impotence
[ ] Loss of Morning Erections
[ x] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[ x] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[ x] Watery Ejaculate
[ x] Reduced Ejaculate
[ ] Inability or Difficulty to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
[ ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[ ] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[ ] Confusion
[ ] Memory Loss / Forgetfulness
[ ] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[ ] Slurring of Speech
[ ] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[ ] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[x ] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[x] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
[xx ] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
[x ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[ x] Testicular Pain
[ ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[ x] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[ ] Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[ ] Muscle Wastage
[ ] Muscle Weakness
[ ] Joint Pain
[ ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[ ] Prostate pain
[ ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[ ] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[ ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[ ] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[ ] Tinnitus (ringing or high pitched sound in ears)
[ ] Hearing loss
[ ] Increased hair loss
[ ] Frequent urination
[ ] Lowered body temperature

[ ] Other (please explain)

What (if any) treatments have you undertaken to recover from your side effects since discontinuation of the drug?

If you have pre or post-drug blood tests, what hormonal changes have you encountered since discontinuing the drug (please post your test results in the “Blood Tests” section and link to them in your post)?

Anything not listed in the above questions you’d like to share about your experience?

Tell us your story, in your own words, about your usage and side effects experienced while on/off the drug.

Guys i need help no one fucking believes me i posted on other forums and everyone says its nocebo

i started finasteride 1mg and took it for a week straight away i notied my nipples feel sensitive

i also noticed a ball ache and my balls feel uncomfortable and saw like a burning sensation,

i also noticed my orgasms are terrible and feel like crap compared to before and watery semen

i noticed my erections were weak as well. i have a natural bend to the left for my penis and noticed my penis bend wayyy more

i also been feeling depressed and suicidal

please help i stopped a few days ago and still feel like this

i’m very scared what do ido?

3 Likes

Of course they will tell you it’s nocebo because those same clowns are telling people how safe it is. You took an anti androgenic drug at the end of the day the side effects you are experiencing are real. You might get better within the next few weeks I would wait a full 3 months if I were you before posting here you may recover.

i’m scared man i wantto kill myself

Well don’t kill your self it’s to early to know if you have PFS or not give your body time to try and stabilize itself. Don’t mess with any other hair loss shit like minoxidil and ketokonzole shampoo, try and relax for the time being and report back if you are still suffering after 3 months. Hopefully this will be all a bad dream in your case.

2 Likes

Hi @sandman2019,

Sadly, your story is very similar to many that we see here. I know you’re in a very dark place, I have been there.

The next few days/weeks/months are going to be tough. There’s no dressing it up. You’ve got some tough times ahead. Be aware that the vast majority of people get better.

Right now, nothing anti-androgenic. @aaronf is correct. If you’re not sure, anything that hairloss forums recommend to help you save your hair.

This can also mean skin care creams and shampoo and even some food.

Avoid whatever stress you can, try and rest. Don’t do anything weird you might see online that promises to fix you. Give yourself time.

6 Likes

Just go to eat something delicious and dont kill yourself and wait