I believe tribulus has cured me!

Shouldn’t we move this discussion about asparagus to the thread on that subject? I think JustQuitDut already started an asparagus protocol topic the OP was posting about triptorelin and tribulus, so maybe we should stay on that subject, and people’s experience with it, and move the asparagus discussion to the other thread.

haha the thread he started on asparagus was created after the user Finatruth made a post about it, I was honestly trying to find out if there was some other thread that he had originally posted with some previous history of the protocol so I could learn from it. Anyway, off to give a lecture on my theory of relativity…

Afaik, the OP of this thread (Apr) posted his recovery with Tribulus. Finatruth then experimented with asparagus (because of high amounts of naturally occurring protodoscin, as found in tribulus), then JustquitDut entered the picture. Apr’s thread (the one we’re posting in now), is the original that set off this whole search.

There are other reports of tribulus helping guys on the boards , tho.

I tried the high dose of high quality trib method for 7 days. I crashed on the 7th day and lost all of the recent improvements I gained from taking DHEA and trib over the last couple of months.

During My 7 days of taking high dose trib I was taking 10 pills per day. Like the apr guy said how he crashed after 2 weeks of taking high quality trib but than noticed improvements that he contributed towards his taking of the high dose trib, I have not noticed improvements. In other words I crashed on my 7th day and today (5 days after my trib induced crash) I’m still worse.

I’m revising everything and I am in the middle of coming up with a new way to take high dose perdiscion in an attempt to induce 5ar activity. I’m currently taking 150 mg of dhea every day combined with lots of aspargous. I’m drinking and eating raw green aspargous.

I’m thinking about if I will throw trib in the mix or not. Maybe I will but at a lower dose and only for 5 days at a time. Me and justquitdut have discussed how tribulus works by two different mechanisms of action.

1. unknown mechanism that increases LH and therefor increases testosterone
  2. perdiscion which increases 5 AR activity.

With that said perhaps cutting out trib all together and finding other ways to take perdiscion may be the best course of action. The perdiscion powder has potential.

Also the Sorghum Extract is something we should learn more about

Please everyone continue to post your experiences with high dose aspargous, perdiscion and trib.

I received this email from Apr1984. Not sure why Mew will not post his original username for us to examine his history.

Interesting ideas, please keep us updated on how this goes for you.

Thanks I will. More people who try any combination of any of this the better.

Excuse me, but it was my theory that Asparagus would work, I started everyone going on it, because of my research into the 5 AR enzyme, Finatruth went on it after I kept posting about it. Then he got better and so on. Don’t take away my credit :wink:

[/quote]
Excuse me, but it was my theory that Asparagus would work, I started everyone going on it, because of my research into the 5 AR enzyme, Finatruth went on it after I kept posting about it. Then he got better and so on. Don’t take away my credit :wink:
[/quote]
There was a happy face put there

Yes this is something mew should do. There is no reason why we can’t know who this person is.

Yo guys. How do all of you asparagus eaters feel by now?

Did the use of tribulus as a therapy die or has this discussion moved on to a different topic?

Is anyone still taking tribulus or eating asparagus?

Are you all still this naïve to believe that trib and asparagus will cure anything? Sure Finatruth… Wait he gets better from everything he tries. Not a good reference. Hummm maybe the Brazilian guys that always point out trib cures but can never achieve it for themselves. No that’s not a good reference either. Gee… that’s right, come to think of it, no credible person has ever recovered at all from this protocol. Obviously the quickest way to tell if your androgen resistant is to take some form of testosterone and see if you feel better. If not you must consider what that means and stop asking all these naïve questions.

I was reading 5 alpha victim and he said he was taking tribulus, dhea and clomid. Dhea increase estrogen, clomid too, need to check if levels are too high, normal people with high e2 levels or too low will get no libido.

Mcibofth is the most stupid in this forum, best thing to do is to ignore what he writes, he doesn’t contribute to anything, he is crazy enough to think that medical doctors and researchers are checking the forum and thinking that we have just mental problems because we write all kind of stuffs.

Other thing I was reading was about pssd or ssri syndrome. They get the same side effects, so we’re not special people with an unique problem that is specifically to propecia. Some get cured, some not in their forums too, some use very similar protocol that we use, I’m not going to say what because if I’m posting in this thread you already know what I’m talking about and I don’t want to argue with a moron.

If you believe this then why haven’t you found the right Trib. to recover yet? Sounds more like superstition then science. Did apr1989 or whatever post the winning Trib? Did you try it? You should be recovered by now.

You should all do what I do now and ignore mcibofh. If he’s particularly rude, report him to Mew so he can issue a warning.

I think some people had a bad attitude long before PFS came along.

I am sorry that logical conclusions bother you buys so much. Maybe I should post irrational unsubstantiated cures all over. I think you fail to see how serious this condition really is. Or your intelligence level is so low you believe anything. What should we tell the Stewart family? Man if he had only tried asparagus, tribulus, enema, cold showers, wormwood, RSO, and on an on and on.

It does get pretty old having people ride into peopeciahelp.org town with their snake oil claiming it’s a cure because they felt better for a couple of weeks. But trying herbs and remedies has led to a better quality of life for a lot of people (myself included) so we can make life more manageable while we wait for a cure. That’s definitely worth it.

message from original poster!!
I am about 80%-90% cured and I right now I am taking a break from the tribulus for a month or so to see how my body does without it, and I have kept almost all of the gains I made while I was on it. The only difference is that without the tribulus the muscle twitches happen occasionally but very rarely and so does the tinnitus but its very quiet, and my penis sometimes feels a little less reactive and sensitive than normal but I still can get a strong virile erection and ejaculate very well. When I am on the tribulus I feel 100% back to normal as of the last several treatments I did. Each time I take a treatment of tribulus I seem to get a lot better. I am starting the tribulus again in a week and hopefully I will get 100% cured with the next few treatments.

So here is what I did to get well, I took a single shot of 100mcg (0.1mg) of Decapeptyl brand triptorelin which cured my low testosterone and then I took 7-12 pills a day of very high potency tribulus from MediHerb which turned my androgen receptors back on so my body could use the new testosterone, and between the two treatments all of my symptoms are either cured or vastly improved.

The symptoms that have been cured are my thinning body hair, premature ejaculation, impotency, rubber penis, shrunken penis, shrunken testicles, rubber sctotum, body hair loosing colour, muscle loss, pot belly, panic attacks, thoughts of suicide, increasd tolerance to alcohol, depression, sickly looking face, insomnia and waking up throughout the night, and light sensitivity.

The symptoms that have improved greatly but still are not completely 100% are tinnitus, muscle twitches, and penial sensitivity. Everything else is totally back. The muscle twitches are much less often and only happen occasionally once a day or once every two days instead of constantly and the tinnitus is the same way. The penial sensitivity is pretty good usually but I realized the complete wean off from tribulus has to be longer because when I weaned off too fast I felt like I was going to crash and if I don’t take half a tribulus every few days during the last weeks of weaning off my penis feels a little less sensitive and electric. Please tell the guys on the board I was wrong about weaning off so fast I think it takes a full month maybe even two for some guys to fully wean off the tribulus and you have to start using half and quarter pills after the first or second week of the wean off. Mew deleted my account because I had made two accounts which apparently is against the forum rules so I cannot post there. Could you please give a message to the board for me? PLEASE TELL THEM NOT TO STOP THE TRIBULUS COLD TURKEY AND AFTER A WEEK OR TWO OF HIGH DOSE TRIBULUS AT 7-12 PILLS A DAY THEN THEY MUST TAKE AT LEAST A MONTH TO WEAN OFF USING HALF AND THEN QUARTER PILLS SPACED FURTHER AND FURTHER APART AFTER THE FIRST OR SECOND WEEK OF THE WEAN OFF, THE ENTIRE PROCRSS SHOULD TAKE SEVEN WEEKS, ONE WEEK TO BUILD UP TO A HIGH DOSE OF 7-12 PILLS A DAY, TWO WEEKS AT THE HIGH DOSE, AND THEN FOUR WEEKS TO WEAN OFF SO BY THE SEVENTH WEEK YOU ONLY TAKE A QUARTER PILL FOR THAT LAST WEEK.

My sex drive is back with a vengeance and orgasms are always fantastic again and in fact when I wait a few days I ejaculate across the room like I used to at age 15, and they feel earth shatteringly amazing. My sex drive is also totally back and I am aroused easily again like I was as a teenager. That’s my update and please pass on the information about weaning off to the board because after a fast wean off in September I felt myself starting to crash and took half a protodioscin tab and it prevented the crash then I gradually weaned off with half and quarter pills over the next two weeks and my gains stayed with me, please let the people know on the board to WEAN OFF VERY CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY OR THEY WILL CRASH AGAIN.

I believe the cure for this illness, it worked for me so I’m guessing it will work for you and everyone on the forum, G-d willing, is to take a single shot of decapeptyl triptorelin 100mcg to get the testosterone permanently up and then after a few weeks start taking 7-10 or 10-12 pills a day of high potency tribulus from MediHerb (its the only one I found that is exclusively made from the leaves and stems of the plant which are the parts that contain the protodioscin which is the active ingredient, I also read that Tribestan has high levels of protodioscin too, but the one I took was MediHerb) for three weeks and then slowly wean off over four weeks. I would encourage you to do exactly as I did, because I want to see if it will cure someone else too. Everything I did is totally safe, so there is no reason not to give it a shot. I really hope this is the cure for all of you guys, because its extremely simple to do.

1 Like

Another message from OP. What is really interesting is that he feel the ups and downs but with a better base after each cycle of tribulus, just like light at the end did and others. Light at the end is 100% cured.

My computer died and I haven’t checked this for a month or so and I apologize for my delay. I take this illness very seriously and I think Hashem has cured me with tribulus plants and triptorelin. I never had high estrogen after the endocrine crash in November of 2013 I only had extremely low testosterone and also abnormally low estrogen and I did not get gynecomastia but I did have a pot belly and my calf and forearm muscles withered. The single shot of triptorelin cured my low testosterone and the high potency protodioscin pills turned my androgen receptors back on so my body could use the new testosterone and between the two treatments I am cured or vastly improved in all areas of this illness.

The symptoms that have been cured are my thinning body hair, premature ejaculation, impotency, rubber penis, shrunken penis, shrunken testicles, rubber sctotum, body hair loosing colour, muscle loss, pot belly, panic attacks, thoughts of suicide, increasd tolerance to alcohol, depression, sickly looking face, insomnia and waking up throughout the night, and light sensitivity.

The symptoms that have improved greatly but still are not completely 100% are tinnitus, muscle twitches, and penial sensitivity. Everything else is totally back. The muscle twitches are much less often and only happen occasionally once a day or once every two days instead of constantly and the tinnitus is the same way. The penial sensitivity is pretty good usually but I realized the complete wean off from tribulus has to be longer because when I weaned off too fast I felt like I was going to crash and if I don’t take half a tribulus every few days during the last weeks of weaning off my penis feels a little less sensitive and electric. Please tell the guys on the board I was wrong about weaning off so fast I think it takes a full month maybe even two for some guys to fully wean off the tribulus and you have to start using half and quarter pills after the first or second week of the wean off. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE NOT TO STOP THE MEDIHERB TRIBULUS COLD TURKEY AND AFTER A WEEK OR TWO OF HIGH DOSE TRIBULUS AT 7-12 PILLS A DAY THEN YOU MUST TAKE AT LEAST A MONTH TO WEAN OFF USING HALF AND THEN QUARTER PILLS SPACED FURTHER AND FURTHER APART AFTER THE FIRST OR SECOND WEEK OF THE WEAN OFF. THE ENTIRE PROCRSS SHOULD TAKE SEVEN WEEKS, ONE WEEK TO BUILD UP TO A HIGH DOSE OF 7-12 PILLS A DAY, TWO WEEKS AT THE HIGH DOSE, AND THEN FOUR WEEKS TO WEAN OFF SO BY THE SEVENTH WEEK YOU ONLY TAKE A QUARTER PILL THAT LAST SEVENTH WEEK

My sex drive is back with a vengeance and orgasms are always fantastic again and in fact when I wait a few days I can shoot jism across the room like I used to at age 15, and they feel earth shatteringly amazing again. My sex drive is also totally back and I am aroused easily again like I was as a teenager. That’s my update and please pass on the information about weaning off to the board because after a fast wean off in September I felt myself starting to crash and took half a protodioscin tab and it prevented the crash then I gradually weaned off with half and quarter pills over the next two weeks and my gains stayed with me, please let the people know to WEAN OFF VERY CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY OR THEY WILL CRASH AGAIN. One last thing, I think aspargus is good for you and could be a bit helpful but I guzzled several bottles of tribulus from different brands and they might have slightly helped but barely did anything, and I did not get well again until I took this extremely POTENT and expensive brand of tribulus that basically is like PURE PROTODIOSCIN PILLS and thats why I got well so I don’t think aspargus will be a cure for you guys, I’m sorry, but biology just doesn’t work that way, if they want to be cured they need to TAKE A SINGLE SHOT OF DECAPEPTYL TRIPTORELIN 100mcg AND TAKE 7-12 PILLS OF PURE PROTODIOSCIN TRIBULUS FROM MEDIHERB FOR THREE WEEKS AND THEN SLOWLY WEAN OFF OVER FOUR WEEKS THAT IS THE CURE FOR 5ARI WITHDRAWL SYNDROME AND I AM THE LIVING PROOF.

Be well,

(his name, I omitted because I think would be better)