No ED, but sore/painful left testicle?

Hey everyone. I am at my 5th week after my crash, and my mental sides are pretty much subsiding (anxiet, depression, brain fog etc). Those are great news.

I never really had much sexual side effects other than some days with complete impotence. My libido is great now.

The issue is that my left testicle and lower abdominal area is in pain. I got a scan and my doctor suggested epididymitis, but he was not too certain. My testicle does not hurt when touching. During ejaculation, it becomes painful on the left testicle.

Anyone having experienced this? I might just let time decide what happens (duh), but I may ask my doctor for antibiotics in the meantime.

I would stay away from antibiotics at the meantime, some of them are endcorine distrupters in themselves. Your body is vulnerable after the initial crash, don’t take any risks. Let time do his thing (duh), in the meantime just suffer. I know it isn’t the ideal option, but it’s far better than messing further with your body chemistry. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice ve lehitraot :slight_smile:

1 Like

During ejaculation or after? I got testicle pain both when I eat a 5aR inhibitor, even milder ones like green tea, and every time I tried to raise my testosterone, e.g. with Clomid

Right after. It’s hell annoying. Did you pain go away?

Yes it goes away after a while. It may also be an autoimmune reaction: to me it feels like the inflammation that I used to have on the scalp especially on the hairline when I was losing hair. The cause of male pattern baldness is an autoimmune reaction (everybody who is healthy has DHT, but only some experience hairloss)

Thanks for the information, makes sense.

Did you experience elevated heart beat and anxiety/depression? I’m in the midst of it all, and once I get a crash it becomes worse.

PFS is affecting me only with serious sexual side effects, which alas never improved much. Luckily I didn’t experience more insomnia and anxiety since when I developed the condition.
This condition is a learning process: because of the gene expression change in the body, you will learn over time what habit and food will help and which to avoid. I would also take the 23andMe test anonymously and analyze the methylation profile with sites like NutraHacker or GeneticGenie. Although those analysis are not perfect they may give you some hint of what supplements are suggested. Good luck