New Victim! Feeling depressed [CRASHED] - Test results - 75% RECOVERED

I’m very happy you’ve made such huge progress, brother.
Here’s to hoping you and I both make it out of this mess.

Is your hair still shedding?

1 Like

Thanks brother! We kind of went through the whole process together.
I could not vision myself ever being in this state 5 months ago.
My body and mind were in a critical state.

I am not fully recovered but its a night and day difference compared to the start of this mess. I also hope that we will keep improving in the months ahead of us and we will stay safe from new symptoms.

My scalp is still itchy, shedding is a little less but it doesnt feel good yet…

Glad to hear that your hair is shedding less. You’re on your way to recovery for this side, at least.

It took 2 months for the itching to stop and shedding to slow down. Another 1.5 months for it to stop completely and maybe get some regrowth.

1 Like

you had this symptom at the early days of your initial crash right?
how come I get this symptom so late in the process?

How is your sexual orientation currently? has it changed ??

weekly update, passed the 5 month mark.
noticed the following progress the past days, dick is harder and fuller (more girth) now during erection and its easier to maintain. Its a lot more pleasurable as well.

I had an onset of extreme itchy scalp and body for the past two weeks. My hair is noticeably thinner the past two weeks. I have been feeling well enough to start caring about my hair again, but no way that i will use medication like fin or minoxodil.

I might go for a hair transplant in november.

1 Like

Hey, man. Glad to see that you’re still making progress.

My only concern about the hair transplant is that you have to keep taking fun to preserve your other hair.

thanks brother.

Dont know about it all yet. Currently I want to get rid of the itching, since it has instantly have an impact on the quality of my hair. Perhaps my hair will feel a bit thicker once the itching stops!

Im going to my dermatologist next week to see if there is anything he can do to get rid of the itching since it occurs throughout my body and not only my scalp.

Wait. Are you also losing hair on your body?

the itching happens throughout my body unfortunately, so even my legs, arms, hands, feet, face.
I have no rash or sign of inflammation on the skin, thus it seems to come from within.

Perhaps a central nervous system problem where nerves are signalling an itch to the brain even when there is no external agent.

That is very weird. It’s kind of scary how new symptoms can still develop months after stopping the drug.

indeed, all my other symptoms seem to have lessened significantly though. If I can get rid of this, then ill consider myself lucky coming off fin.

update, almost 6 months post crash (and stopping fin).

Positives:

• i’ve noticed that my erections are harder and more firm the past two weeks, also I experience more of a feeling/sensation in my penis, it seems almost fully back.
  • Almost all of the symptoms I experienced the past 5 months seem to have resolved.

Negatives:

• Some light tinnitus remains in my left ear, its barely noticeable though. Considering what it started with its bearable.
1 Like

update, almost 7 months post crash (and stopping fin).

Positives:

• erections fluctuate from good days where they are hard and thick and not so good days where its difficult to maintain and get the girth and hardness. It sucks because I cannot control it. I hope that with time it will resolve.
  • Almost all of the symptoms I experienced the past 5 months seem to have resolved.

Negatives:

• Some light tinnitus remains in my left ear, its barely noticeable though.
  • It more difficult to not ejaculate pre-maturely, before using fin I had better control of choosing whether to ejaculate or to extend it for longer time. Now as soon as I get the urge to ejaculate I cant hold it.
2 Likes

Please get your prostate checked out manually for inflammation.

Your story gives me hope Casual, hope you’re still doing better. I took a pill 5 days ago and I have severe sexual and mental sides, I’m eating clean, exercising and praying it goes away.

1 Like

keep it up brother, if your lucky it will subside with time. Feeling any progression in your symptoms?

Anxiety,brainfog, anhedonia and tinnitus are pretty much gone after 9 days, which I am really grateful for.

Remaining problems are:
- no libido/rubber dick/excess skin in scrotum
- very light sleep,big circles under eyes when I wake up
- soft muscles (can’t get a pump when working out, and looks like I’m losing muscle)
- wrinkles under eyes

The last 3 days, I managed to get hard without too much stimulations, and I got a random erection this morning which was great.

Since it’s only been 9 days, it is possible that the soft muscles and wrinkles will get better when testosterone starts to really kick in?

sorry for my late reply brother.
The fact that your anxiety and tinnitus has dissipated only within 9 days is great progress.

Yes once your hormones start balancing out (which can take up to 6 months) the wrinkles under your eyes will disappear. I had very dark and wrinkly skin under my eyes, but that resolved itself with time. Same thing with the muscles your describing, I can get a pump more easily now so basically give it more time. Keep me updated on your progress bro, goodluck!

Update 9 months off fin.

Consider myself for about 95% recovered. Only some slight tinnitus remains in my left ear.

2 Likes

That’s so awesome to hear man. If minor tinnitus is the only thing that persists, (besides all the trauma of course) that’d be very lucky :slight_smile: This gives me hope that I too can recover.

1 Like