New recovery - anyone been tested for Entamoeba histolytica?

I’m thinking about getting tested for this soon. I honestly don’t expect anything to come of it, but I think it’s worth a shot.

Looking back on the older days of this forum, it looks like candida infections used to be a real hot button issue. Has anyone ever found that candida caused their issues? Because I’m thinking about getting tested for that as well.

@joey10 what was the outcome of your visit with gastro doc?

1 Like

How many of you guys did this test for this bacteria? I think we should do it. Especially severe cases.

@BibFortuna

Joey10’s an obvious loon…wouldn’t pay him any mind. Claiming he knows our issues and how to cure them, with pseudoscience nonsense and he didn’t even take the drug, lmao.

He’s really not, he’s someone in need like all of us. And looking at regular science has gotten us just as far as pseudo. I’m in contact with him regularly and he’s one of the most determined ppl out there

I agree he’s insanely anxious and sometimes posts out of control but still at least he’s giving it a shot instead of waiting around

1 Like

His ramblings aren’t going to save us. We are dealing with something far beyond sibo/candida etc. We were changed on a genetic/neurological level, in accutane’s case at least. No amount of “gut health” will cure us. We need sound science/protocols.

1 Like

Fully agree man. Would you mind taking the survey? The data is essential to garnering the interest of scientists in order to conduct studies on the pathology of the problem. It’d be much appreciated.

Do these surveys actually go towards research centers/scientists etc?

Yes it does

Yes. The moderators of the forum are currently reaching out to research centres to pitch our case to scientists to try and get them on board to conduct the requisite studies on our condition. Axo and Awor recently had a meeting with scientists at a top European research centre who were extremely impressed with the survey results but told them we needed more participants. Every one counts.

1 Like

Appointment is this Friday. Let’s hope for the best. :grimacing:

2 Likes

That’s a great finding dae1. Did you personally try these diets out? I remember i had gas issues after i took Accutane. I tried strict carnivore diet for a month but it didn’t help a lot. What you think we should do?

What was the results of your bacteria test?

Haven’t gotten the results back yet, and it’s been a while (I got tested on the 7th). I suspect that the pandemic is responsible. I’m gonna call the doc’s office again if I don’t hear back by the end of the week.

1 Like

Have you guys seen my old wormwood thread? I had a two week recovery (along with another forum member) taking high doses of wormwood

Wormwood is known for fighting inflammation and parasitic infections

I had forgotten about it over the years but this thread made me think about it again. There may be something to this parasite theory

2 Likes

What was your temporary recovery like? Did you have erect penis sizs issues? Did it come back to 100% normal?
What about orgasm intensity and mental arousal? 100%back to pre-pfs? @joetz

Jesus christ dude

1 Like

It’s a recovery. That means everything was back to normal

2 Likes