NeW Patient Here , PLZ Help and thankfully for advice im 5 month Off

Welcome to our community. Please fill in the following template as a way of introducing yourself, and helping others to understand your background and situation.

Where are you from (country)?
Germany
How did you find this forum (Google search – if so, what search terms? Via link from a forum or website – if so, what page? Other?)

What is your current age, height, weight?
172 24
What specific drug did you use (finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto, isotretinoin/Accutane, fluoxetine, sertraline, citalopram, leuprorelin, etc…)?
Fin
What dose did you take (eg. 1 mg/day, 1 mg every other day etc.)?
0?5 mg 4 days
What condition was being treated with the drug?
Hairlos
For how long did you take the drug (weeks/months/years)?

Date when you started the drug?
Date when you quit the drug?
Age when you quit?

How did you quit (cold turkey or taper off)?

How long into your usage did you notice the onset of side effects?

What side effects did you experience that have yet to resolve since discontinuation?

Check the boxes that apply. You can save your post first, then interactively check/uncheck the boxes by clicking on them. If your symptoms change, please update your list.

Sexual
[ x] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[ Erectile Dysfunction
[ ] Complete Impotence
[ x] Loss of Morning Erections
[ x] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[ x] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[ x] Watery Ejaculate
[ ] Reduced Ejaculate
[ ] Inability or Difficulty to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
[ ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[ ] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[ ] Confusion
[ ] Memory Loss / Forgetfulness
[ ] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[ ] Slurring of Speech
[ ] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[ ] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[ ] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[ ] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
[ ] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
[ ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[ x] Testicular Pain
[ ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[ ] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[ ] Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[ ] Muscle Wastage
[ ] Muscle Weakness
[ ] Joint Pain
[ ]x Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[ ] Prostate pain
[ ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[ ] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[ ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[ ] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[ ] Tinnitus (ringing or high pitched sound in ears)
[ ] Hearing loss
[ ] Increased hair loss
[ ] Frequent urination
[ ] Lowered body temperature

[ ] Other (please explain)

What (if any) treatments have you undertaken to recover from your side effects since discontinuation of the drug?

If you have pre or post-drug blood tests, what hormonal changes have you encountered since discontinuing the drug (please post your test results in the “Blood Tests” section and link to them in your post)?

Anything not listed in the above questions you’d like to share about your experience?

Tell us your story, in your own words, about your usage and side effects experienced while on/off the drug.

I was 4 days on sides : brainfog , headach , Low Libido Like asexual, Fluid ejaculation, testicle pain after ejaculation,

After 3 weeks of i became chronic severe dry eyes .

So im actually 5 month Off , i dont think i Had a Crash or Something .

First week Problems Like testicular pain get a Lot more less , and still are less but still there . Headach brainfog are away . Ejaculation IS normal think and pleased.
After ejaculation i got Sometimes pain in my left Side about my hip .

I still have No morning Wood , severe dry eyes , No Nocturne erections , or spontanes erections .
Libido in Windows are high and Then less .

Main Problem i think are my severe dry eyes , ITS horrible .

My questions IS what are the typical time where people recover ? IS my Case milde or more severe ?

How is the typicall Timeline which Symptoms improve First the psyschologicals? Neurological or physiologicals ?

Because i only have physological sides still the testicle pain and my dry eyes .

I also read about CD Nuts protocoll and Herbs cycling etc . Does this make Sense a Lot of Storys i read that they recovered . ?

1 Like

In our German chatgroup we got 7 new patients, 3 of them recovered spontaneous. One in the first year, one after 2 years and one in a 4 year range. Maybe a special karma. Two feel so la la on hcg and tamox. One very good. So join us and get healed.
Only I feel really sick. I’m not recovered after two and a half year!

1 Like

How severe was there Symptoms ?

I can’t release to much personal informations from the fellows here, so please pm me. What I want to show is, there is some hope for a spontaneous switch back of the complex syndrome. For me that is a big evidence that there is a chance to find the mechanism and to find a way to induce a setback.

The majority don’t revover from the symptoms spontanious neither from a protocol. That is fact. But so many try to enforce it with one injection cycle after the other and ignore the reality of the disease:

For the majority of all help will come from understanding the underlying mechanisms. As more people support this as faster a cure for all will come. And with every podcast and video we can warn other innocent young men not to do what we have done.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that you’re suffering so much. I would recommend just giving it time. Your body could improve on its own. The cd nuts protocol is a scam. He makes money off of the herbs. Some of the herbs can even damage you further.

2 Likes