New Moral Medicine Video

After being out of anonymity and out of hiding, one feels absolutely liberated. We all took this ugly, for 30 years well known absolutley dangerous and indirectly deadly drug because we haven’t been informed and have been gaslighted intentionally, maliciously and ugly.

As people know about Finasteride like the black box warning in France, the Merck Organon complex had to take their finasteride supplies off the market immediately and dispose of them as hazardous chemical waste. Finasteride was immediately unsaleble!

Let’s show up in public and fight for the outlawing of an inhumane chemical agent worldwide!

10 Likes

The big man has spoken! The telehealth marketer fears the ex sex god!

3 Likes

They fear the black box warning on every Finasteride, Minoxidil, Saw Palmetto, Lions mane, Duasteride and SSRI package and foam can. Than they can throw their products to the bio hazardos chemical waste. Then human beings are no longer abused as containers for biohazard waste.

1 Like

good job~your English pronounce is like Chinese~👍

I totally relate to this guy…same symptoms and am 45 now…stay indoors since I lost my job earlier this year but couldn’t move around much anymore anyway…Have my mom so I did not need a social worker or care giver as he says to stay out of supported living…my weight went from 160 to around 280 last I checked I don’t even bother with it anymore…

She does most of the house work and tasks…I was avid runner for years and fought this thing all the way nothing you can have done manu…it just keeps getting worse and the part about being a monster now I totally relate because people wouldn’t recognize me now and when they do see you they can’t believe it…many changes besides the weight in outward appearance one reason I just stay home…its so embarrassing and people asked a million questions about what happened to you and I don’t really know anymore about it than they do…I find it easier just to avoid those situations and people…some people now in some circles describing this condition as the opposite of cancer…

2 Likes

Hey @holyhead, you’re speaking out of my heart. Same shit we suffer. I had 210 pound now 300 yeah, you swell from 160 to 280 as a runner once. My blood pressure got from 130 / 69 or 120 / 80 up to 177 / 105 yeah. Women gave me an “eye fuck” ever, without normal mainstream women, now all get an electro shock by my aperance. All what I lived Merck Machineheads eat from the end.

The only shit, that you got it with 37 already, that’s the fucking shit, that they sell this dangerous chem hazard to young men.

2 Likes

Sorry just drank two bottles of beer, but we are very close!