New here! Help please!

Ketoconazole has more than one form of antiandrogen action and is often indicated for conditions including androgenic alopecia. Were you using this at the time?

I know it was an anti fungal cream prescribed for a fungal rash on the thighs/buttocks/inner thighs. I canā€™t remember the name of the cream that is why I will be contacting my doctor to ask him the name of it. Something tells me it was Hydrocortisone cream but I reall canā€™t recall! I will let you know soon

Brain/pituitary MRI tommorow, will keep everyone updated? Does it sound like I have PFS?? I have been dealing with these symptoms since June 2016!! To make matters worse I moved back to Europe and dealing with doctors here is a pain in the ass, canā€™t imagine they would be much better in Canada but atleast I could look them straight in the eye and tell them exactly wtf is going onā€¦

1 Like

I visit Monday, I keep you updated.
Let me know how you go

I think it has to do with DHTā€¦ It feels like the prostate is shrunken and if its shrunk its like blood flow cannot stay in the penis. If it is normal or larger, the blood supply will stay in the erection?

1 Like

WTF??? PFS from Zinc???

1 Like

Also one other guy got PFS after 10 days taking 50mg zinc. But for some reason I cant find the thread anymore.

got some more blood testsā€¦

Glucose 1 5.7 mmol/l
Glucose 2 6.8 mmol/l
24H Urine Cortisol 77 nmol/ (12-486)
TSH 2.320 (0.35-4,94)
t4 101 (63-151)
Anti-tpo <0.5 (- 5,6)
Anti-tg 1 (-4.1)
LH 4.5 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 3.2 (1.5-12.4)
Total T 21.2 (8.6-29)
SHBG 28 (18-54)
Prolactin 285 (86-324)
ACTH 8.1 (1.6-13.9)
Cortisol 486 (133-537)
Growth Hormone <0.050 (-10)
IGF-I 216 (115-355)
Insulin I 15.7 miu/l
insulin II 92.1 miu/l

1 Like

All test Ok :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

dht 220 (300-850) ā€¦

Got my brain and pituitary mri results backā€¦ all is fine accept I have a discrete linear ishemic gliotic lesion.

i have an appointment december 5th with a 2nd neurosurgeon if he can not tell me wtf is going in , I will be looking to start a group that is willing to protest in front of the motherfucking whitehouse. I dont see what the hell the point of is living with this garbage

What will you v protesting? What will neurosegion be looking for if your mri came back clean?

I have a back mri, spina bifida l5-s1 as well as a minor herniation l1-l2

also, after the neurosurgeon I have visited all doctors endo, neuros , urologist etc. Only to find Low DHT 220 (300-850) If I have no diagnosis I can only imagine that I have the exact same condition as you guys. Numb genitals, no feeling in orgasm, no morning/spontaneous wood in 2 years. Low ejacualte volume, no sweat from armpits etcā€¦

1 Like

After being normal weight since being a baby to 17-18. Eating breakfast cereals mostly, pop tarts etc, I decided it was time to get into bodybuilding. From around 18-21 I started bodybuilding (naturally) I started eating 5 eggs for breakfast, chicken breast everyday, rice, potatoes etc. I put on a great amount of muscle. Fast forward to March 2016ā€¦ I made myself my ordinary eggs for breakfast only this time when eating them, something was wrong. I developed hives, all over my neck , arms, face. It was like a severe reaction. I put this down to the eggs being bad, and after 4-5 hours the rash and difficult breathing went away. I decided to try again with a different carton of eggs, and once again I got the reaction! The next day my soccer team went on pre season training to a hotel 4-5 hours away. At the hotel I decided to have eggs again for breakfast, and once again the reaction happened! I decided not to go to the morning practice , and at lunch time I decided to have shnitzels, with vegetables. Once again the reaction was there! It went away again after 4-5 hours. After this I decided to stay away from eggs for a good 2 months when I returned from europe to canada to work construction. I also decided in this time to eat mostly vegetables, low calorie diet and work out alot. This is now June 2016-August 2016 where I felt like shit but didnt know what was going onā€¦ put it down to getting older (I was 21!) and just work stress. I noticed the absence of erections, libido also put it down to work stress/ diet. After 5-6 months of this we are now at (December 2016 ) I was unable to get an erection, and noticed my semen volume was LOW as hell. I stopped the diet even noticed some more sides come in during the last 2 years. Genital numbness came, lack of body odor, armpit sweat, genital sweat, inability to get aroused, dry eyes etcā€¦ I am wondering if it might be some kind of B12 toxicity or something?!

My friend from all things male sent me this thread he found! Look at this

Both of us never took fin/prop/acc/ssri, yet we have 0 libido, numb genitals, no morning/spontaneous erections in 2+ years, canā€™t get aroused, no precum, no body odor, no sweat from armpits, low semen volume, no feeling in orgasm. Pain in right testicle. I also developed stress incontinence (that adds up during the day to leave a uncomfortable cold/wet feeling in my penis tip!

Here is the thread!

I dug up some old blood results at the time I thought were irrelevant but may point something out? Let me know what you guys think?

Lactate Dehydrogenese 160 (124-241)
Vitamin B12 502 (138-652)
Folic Acid 17 (7-46.4)
Ferritin 218 (28-365)

TSH 2,320 (0,35-4,94)
T4 101 (63-151)
ANTI-TPO <0,5 (up to 5,6)
ANTI TG 1,0 (up to 4,1)

PROLACTIN 285 (86-324)

I should add that only one of my total t levels has been 612, that was the highest its been, other tests have shown 466, 554 and 455 all within the last yearā€¦

DHT 176 (350-850)
E2 12 (11.5-45)