new guy here, three pills only, probably need some help

Welcome to our community. Please fill in the following template as a way of introducing yourself, and helping others to understand your background and situation.

Where are you from (country)?
China

How did you find this forum (Google search – if so, what search terms? Via link from a forum or website – if so, what page? Other?)
Google search

What is your current age, height, weight?
23/183cm/64kg

What specific drug did you use (finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto, isotretinoin/Accutane, fluoxetine, sertraline, citalopram, leuprorelin, etc…)?
finasteride

What dose did you take (eg. 1 mg/day, 1 mg every other day etc.)?
1mg/day monday wendesday friday

What condition was being treated with the drug?
hair loss
For how long did you take the drug (weeks/months/years)?
one week

Date when you started the drug?

Date when you quit the drug?

Age when you quit?

How did you quit (cold turkey or taper off)?
cold turkey

How long into your usage did you notice the onset of side effects?
one

What side effects did you experience that have yet to resolve since discontinuation?

muscle twitch early wake up body hair loss
gut rumbling sound

Check the boxes that apply. You can save your post first, then interactively check/uncheck the boxes by clicking on them. If your symptoms change, please update your list.

Sexual
[ ] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[ ] Erectile Dysfunction
[ ] Complete Impotence
[ ] Loss of Morning Erections
[ ] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[ ] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[ *] Watery Ejaculate
[ ] Reduced Ejaculate
[ ] Inability or Difficulty to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
[* ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[ ] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[ ] Confusion
[ ] Memory Loss / Forgetfulness
[ ] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[ ] Slurring of Speech
[ *] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[ *] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[ ] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[ ] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
[ ] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
[ ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[ ] Testicular Pain
[ ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[ ] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[ ] Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[ *] Muscle Wastage(hard to tell by now)
[ *] Muscle Weakness
[ ] Joint Pain
[ ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[ ] Prostate pain
[ ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[ ] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[ ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[ ] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[ *] Tinnitus (ringing or high pitched sound in ears) (very mild but sometimes do exist)
[ ] Hearing loss
[ *] Increased hair loss
[ *] Frequent urination(when drinking water frequently)
[ ] Lowered body temperature

[ *] Other (please explain)
early ejaculation, after one pill the symptom arise,I can not hold on for more than 5 minutes, and then the symptom come and go,which is a little bit werid

gut rumbling sound is a little bit annoying,very frequent, but no other serious stomach problem though

What (if any) treatments have you undertaken to recover from your side effects since discontinuation of the drug?
compound vitamin B vitamin D zinc

If you have pre or post-drug blood tests, what hormonal changes have you encountered since discontinuing the drug (please post your test results in the “Blood Tests” section and link to them in your post)?
none

Anything not listed in the above questions you’d like to share about your experience?

Tell us your story, in your own words, about your usage and side effects experienced while on/off the drug.

On Monday, I started my first medicine, under the advice of the Canadian doctors from youtube, haha, ironic, for the first two pills,the side effects are only the early ejaculation problem and sleep problem, I thougt it was mental issues and I was fucking too afraid, but after the third pill, I started to feel that my muscle from leg and feet start twitching when lying on bed, and my gut start to ring, which is super unusual and I immediately stopped.
after I stopped, at first I couldn’t believe I have PFS, which is way too scary and irony for me, and the sides except for the twitching thing are slowing recoving, but last week, I had a breakdown, which I later understand from this forum, ohh, that is a breakdown, I started to wake up way too early again, and anxiety attack and muscle twitching worsen, early ejaculation problem reappear
Luckily, the recovery hits also real soon, now my face starts to oil again, and after a couple of days, I gradually break away from this desperate mental state and became sober again, and decided to call for some help this time and at least start to lead a healthy life style.
I know my symptoms are pretty common, and there is a great chance that it will affect me greatly for a very long time, but I still want to reach out and face it, at least for now.
What I am about to do
1.restrict masturbation, frequency and time, it is highly related to the breakdown.
2.exercise morning and afternoon, keep my hermone steady.
3.eat clean,low carb at night
4. I can feel that vitamin D and milk should do me no harm.

among all my sides,I can put aside the sex sides right now, what worries me most is the muscle thing, I can say that my muscle is somehow affected, the twitching seems somehow relaed to the sleep, position, and hormone stabilization, the muscle waste is not severe yet, and the only good news is that there is no pain or other bizarre feelings yet.
so any advice, for the first three month? should I contine to take supplement or let the nature and body take its own course? I personally want to try magnesium this time and stop the others,eat more fruits, but no pumpkin seeds anymore this time haha, I donot know that could be harmful until today.

Welcome to the forum @XiaoXiao! I’m sorry you’re having this scary experience!

It’s still very early for you, so chances are good you’ll feel better in a few months. Hopefully you can keep us updated using this thread.

There’s not much I can offer in terms of advice apart from reading this and staying away from pumpkin seeds (they seem to be 5AR inhibitors just like finasteride).