New diagnosis: neurological damage

Hello,
I had my appointment last week in the urology department of a university hospital.
After 3 years I have a diagnosis for the first time: bladder voiding disorder, the urine flow measurement is highly pathological for a young man, the doctor told me.
My urine stream is also not as strong as it used to be.
He said that the cause is probably no longer detectable, it is neurological and could come from a nerve in the lumbar spine.
So it is clear: antidepressants can cause (spinal)nerve damage!
With 27 years a blister like an 80 year old just because 11 pills Trazodone!
My next appointment is with Andrology at the same clinic to let check my androgens.
Because androsterone gel has helped me (look my other thread) it is my last hope I thinkā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry bro but you canā€™t state things like ā€˜ā€˜antidepressants can cause (spinal) nerve damageā€™ā€™ on the fact that your urine stream is not how it should beā€¦
I have also been to a couple urologists and my urine flow was fine. Also you say that your doc said that it COULD come from nerve damage.
You are jumping waaaayy to early to possibly the wrong conclusions, what is worse is that you post those conclusions here.
So now the symptoms and conclusions keep piling up and we donā€™t know whatā€™s relevant anymore.

3 Likes

@Trazohell

Read this page please and studies in it. Iā€™m not giving medical advice just an information I stumbled upon:

1 Like

Believe what you wanā€™t, it was Trazodone. Zadig777 also got symptoms like me from it.

Can you speak more on the nerve effected by the back or lumbar problem?
Iā€™d appreciate it
Thanks

Agree.
Trazodone, SSRIs, neurontin/gabapentin, pregabalin, GABA, SNRIs, tramadol, tapentadol, and similar drugs do damage the nervous system. Theory is that they stop pain or painful thoughts by slowing down or doing something to nerves.
So why are so many people, esp women, getting fibromyalgia, CFS, and similar disorders? Why are some of their babies diagnosed with autism or neurodevelopmental problems?
The above drugs = the answer.
Shutting down your nervous system or its nerves to get rid of pain makes no sense to me. Do we block off our large intestines to get rid of diarrhea? SMH.

1 Like