New breakthrough....

I’ve been having raw turmeric everyday for the last 10 days, but I’ve also been having sorghum so it’s hard for me to tell what is doing what. I would put my money on sorghum but turmeric is probably not doing any harm.

My biggest issue with turmeric is that is stains like crazy!! My counter, my knives, my stove and my hands seem like they are permenantly yellow!

You didn’t even mention what changes you are noticing… you just talked about yellow pigments in turmeric staining your kitchen.

Changes are documented in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10939

hahahahaha don’t spill it.

Are you taking the full dose?

from that thread "This being said, it is very early to come to jump to any conclusions, but I seem to have had stronger nocturnal erections in the last 2 days. Last night, for a VERY VERY rare time, I was able to have a spontaneous erection while going to bed (around 10 pm) and maintained it for several minutes. And today, I was able to get erections without physical stimulation (up to maybe 60%). The funny thing is that I don’t feel more aroused. Women won’t really catch my eyes more than before, but if I concentrate on sexy thoughts, the brain-penis connection feels somewhat better. Nowhere near perfect, but much better.

This sounds exactly like my experience with Turmeric, I bet your results are from the turmeric.

Hum, I’m not really checking dosage. I basically take a piece (1 inch), cut it and eat it. Or like this evening, I chopped it and put it directly in my recipe. Tasted pretty goof with beef.

google.ca/search?q=raw+turm … 4Q_AUIBigB

@youbet: Hard to say, maybe you’re right, who knows. When it comes to improvements, I feel like a tightrope walker just wanting to keep my balance. I will keep doing whatever i was doing as long as it keeps working. Today I got some probiotics that I started taking. Although sorghum and turmeric improve my condition, I still feel like I need to adress the root cause, which I believe is the gut.

Tumeric hasn’t helped much at all, except with slightly improved morning erections and a slightly increased feeling of well-being 20-30 minutes after consumption.

I have ordered 1kg tumeric organic ground powder so i can try this

The likely explanation of the positive effect that you experienced is: turmeric stimulates liver phase II detoxification which is necessary for hormonal balance. On the other hand it is also a cytochrome p450 inhibitor, which is an enzyme necessary for both the production of neurosteroid and liver phase I. It is also a mild 5ar inhibitor.

In short: in small amounts it will be beneficial for you but in large amounts it will most likely cause you a crash.

The information above is explained with more detail in mario vitali’s posts in solvepfs.com

Glad that you got some benefits out of it, but I would be careful.

1 Like

Non sense, the herb is also a aromatase inhbitor.

Its one of the most well studied herbs for its epigenetic effects

And maybe thr liver health could also have an impact.

Epigenetic alterations correspond to changes in DNA methylation, covalent modifications of histones, or altered miRNA expression patterns. These three mechanisms are interconnected and appear to be key players in tumor progression and failure of conventional chemotherapy. Dietary components emerged as a promising source of new epigenetically active compounds able to reverse these alterations and to actively regulate gene expression as well as molecular targets implicated in tumorigenesis. The polyphenolic compound curcumin (diferuloylmethane), a yellow spice that enters into the composition of curry, already described for its diverse and broad biological activities, is nowadays well described as an inhibitor of DNA methyltransferase so that it is considered as a DNA hypomethylating agent. It reestablishes the balance between histone acetyl transferase and histone deacetylase (HDAC 1, 3, 4, 5, 8) activity to selectively activate or inactivate the expression of genes implicated in cancer death and progression, respectively. Finally curcumin modulates miRNAs (miR-15a, miR-16, miR-21, miR-22, miR-26, miR-101, miR-146, miR-200, miR-203, and let-7) and their multiple target genes. In conclusion, this dietary compound is able to restore the epigenetic regulation balance and appears as an attractive preventive and/or therapeutic approach against human cancer.

Maybe the benefits you are getting are related to this…

http://thyroidpharmacist.com/articles/turmeric-for-your-thyroid-and-hashimotos

I stepped into this forum after a hiatus and I find the same negative approach to discussion by people with low communication skills.

Many p450 inhibitors are also aromatase inhibitors, but it doesn’t mean that they are good for PFS, if aromatase was the main factor, go and try arimidex, good luck with it.

It’s depressing that instead of a genuine interest in posts with scientific and data driven approach to treat PFS we still get replies of this kind. And after years of discussion we still hear the same broken record: aromatase, increase DHT, cdnuts, etc.

2 Likes

It wasnt meant to be offensive, i dont think it sounds offensive!

No one talked about cdnuts or taking AIs lol no one said aromatase was the main factor! I think i also gave a pretty scientific option to why i think the herb worked. I even agreed with liver health part. And what scientific data driven approach are you talking about?!

I also took a hiatus from this forum and came back to this non-sense of foods being inhibitors of 5alpha reductase. Its not a good enough reason to avoid this herb, what matters in the end is the net effect. And the net effect is quite explicit in OPs post!! Hes cured and we are coming back here!
Must be my low communication skills which maybe made me miss something in his story wjen he explicitely said he was CURED…

Can we go back to th original topic, CONTRIBUTE and actually let people TRY something thsat cured someone?

I tried this for 3 days now, nothing to report yet

Last time i checked there was no “solvePCS.com” and no curcuminhelp.com

Curcumin is the most studied natural herb on the planet with profound epigenetic and anti-inflammatory effects.

To scare someone away because its a “5ar inhibitor” (literally every food is in vitro lol) is nonsense.

Anyway back to the TOPIC i found a guy that cured his PSSD with curcumin.

pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=245&p=1669

Looks like his protocol was

Morning/Lunch/Dinner
-2000mg curcumin
-500mg oregon grape root
-fish oil

So 6000mg curcumin a day ! to get that amount from turmeric you would need 20tbsp or more ! So its seems that turmeric has some benefits outside of curcumin that youbet got since he was only getting about 500mg curcumin !

I have ordered turmeric and i will be ordering curcumin to give both methods a try !

Started this protocal today, with the addition of black pepper and oil for greater bioavailability.

Also on a juice fast.

Will update in a week

I had to stop this for today day because i was taking another compound which gave me big problems (ribose)

Ill get back on this in 2 days. I saw a lot of reductiom in inflammation.

Im taking turmeric cooked in coconut oil, water and black pepper.

Youbet

Could you please tell us how long it took to start noticing improvements, when these improvements peaked and your total time on turmeric.

Thanks

xptriado, it doesn’t give you insomnia? It did for me when I tried it 6 months ago. But since then I did a 10 day fast and my sleep is better, so I might give it another try.

My sleep is so bad already but it hasny made it worse.
I dont takr it at night