New blood results are horrible

i taking hcg+arimidex for 2 months. my results are terrible. i taking arimidex every day.

blood results are not a very accurate way to determine a problem in a pfs person as it varies in the body , fo example you can have a high E2 acitivity in your blood but it might be low in some areas of your body because the receptors aren’t working properly , the most important thing is how do you feel , have your sympthoms worsened or improved with the protocol ? for the record i think you’re on TRT , taking hcg raise your fsh/lh level it doesn’t bring them down

not trt. i am on hcg+hmg+arimidex

What is the purpose of the protocol ? are you using hcg+hmg to treat your PAS or to treat fertility ? i don’t think you should worry about your fertility , you need to focus on treating the condition that brought all of us here + it sounds like you’re doing all this on your own without the supervisation of a doctor

I am under the supervision of the best doctor in my country. you assume too much

1 Like

my goal is treatment PAS in this protocol

Fair enough but i’m not convinced by the use of the hmg , i don’t think it’s beneficial in our case , i think you should try clomid+hcg+armidex and see where things go

What is the difference of hmg from hcg

They complement each other to boost the production of testosterone within the body but the problem is they raise the estradiol level too much , they’re generally used to treat infertilty , i think the combination of clomid + hcg would be more beneficial in our case . however in your case you should have high fsh/lh levels since you’re on hcg , it’s strange

no. hcg imitates lh. so lh decreases

Both Lh and fsh shouldn’t be that low when you’re on hcg , generally it’s used in combination with TRT to preserve your natural testosterone production so when you come off the treatment your body would keep producing test , did you take anything else prior to this protocol ?

Anyway what about your sympthoms did you notice any improvements ?

yes but i was clear my prostate from inflammation. maybe my improves about prostatitis treatment

Talk to your doctor about clomid and tell him if you can switch off to clomid+ hcg

doesn’t it make sense to just continue with arimidex at this stage

You shouldn’t use armidex alone , your T/E2 will drop back to baseline when you stop hcg , so taking armidex alone will crush your estradiol and therefore you’ll end up in a worse state , some people on here got pfs/pas like sympthoms by using armidex on it’s own

Looks similar to mine and I wasn’t even on any supplements. Testosterone high, estrogen high, etc