Never seen someone like me(physical symptom)

First sorry for my bad english. I’ll start my story.
I’v never seen same symptoms like me. Whlie on the poison (fin and dut) my hair was diffuse thinning so bad and my body hair was almost bald.

After off the drug my hair is still diffuse thinned. My arm and leg are also almost no hair, i used to be very hairy pre fin.
But i got seriously too much pubic hair, belly hair and hair on my thigh after off the drug. I am suffering from very dry skin too. And Since drug and after the drug my wound is healed very slowly.(i think this is due to severly dry skin)

I was trying to find same symptom but there was no one having same symptoms like me.
Anyone has simillar symptoms and recovered?
Pls help me everyday is a hell to me. I think my self like a hell monster. I am off the drug for about 1.3 year.

I do have sexual problems too. But i just want these physical stmptoms to get back.

I’m sorry to hear about your condition.

I have a wound on my knee that I got in April of this year and it still hasn’t healed yet.

Increased hair loss is included as a symptom in the member story template, so I’m sure have experienced it.

the problem of slow wound healing can be due to a problem with clotting or scarring of the connective tissue. The surprising thing is that the latest studies on the intestinal microbiota of patients with pfs reveal how the altered composition with many Bacteroidetes, decrease in Firmicutiles, decrease in Oscillospira, Lachnospira and Ruminococcus is very similar to patients with chronic inflammatory bowel disease, fibromyalgia and spondyloarthritis. In any case talk with your doctor

I mean its own symptoms, there are lots of people here but in my case, i have weird body hair like i said lost hair on my leg and arm but gained a lot in thigh and pubic hair. People usually lose or gain in whole area. And i have severly dry skin but i have severe acne too.

Same here, you are not alone.
I made wounds in my hand the likes before pfs would heal in a matter of days or 1-2 week at most if I did not take care.
Now It took my body 2 months to heal same wounds even when I took care because I noticed it was not able to.