Need psilocybine magic mashroom in Turkey , Help please

my problem is with the brain. psychoactive substances heal me. This is very important for me. I need psilocybin mushroom very urgently. Turkey / Istanbul where I can find it in? Please someone who knows help me

What psychoactive substances have helped? Which symptoms?

If you can afford it, go to Amsterdam…ITs the best and safest way.

1 Like

thc , for emotional symptoms and low libido

I’m looking for a bag shop in my country

Get some 4-Aco-DMT. I wrote a post about it. Its the same active ingredient thats in the psilocybin mushrooms, but its legal :smirk: in most countries. You can order that online fairly easy. The site I link below should have it by the end of the month. I’ve never ordered from them before but I’ve heard they were good.

4-ACO-DMT LINK

Good luck.

Very thanks for reply. How to use ? dosage etc.

Just treat it like mushrooms, here is the dosage.,

4-AcO Dose Ranges for Oral Ingestion :

• Microdose : 2.5 – 5 mg
  • Low Dose : 5 – 10 mg
  • Moderate Dose : 10 – 20 mg
  • High Dose : 20 – 40 mg
  • Heroic Dose : 40 mg +

As a general reference point, many say that oral doses in the 15 to 20 mg range greatly resemble a 3.5-gram magic mushroom experience. And with all new psychedelics, it’s best to start with a low to moderate dose, or even microdose, for your first trip in order to get a lay of the land before diving into stronger experiences.

but this is synthetic. should i be afraid iso was also synthetic vitamin A

Accutane wasn’t bad because it was synthetic

1 Like

Sorry but this is overly simplified statement of yours. Accutane effect has nothing to do with so called’ high dose vitamin’’ Being vitamin A derivative doesn’t mean it’s vitamin.

1 Like

Your probably right it was beside the point anyway, but I adjusted my statement

Accutane is naturally-occurring:

Gw, Tang, and Russell Rm. “13-Cis-Retinoic Acid Is an Endogenous Compound in Human Serum.” Journal of Lipid Research 31, no. 2 (1990 1990): 175–82.

…And is thought to exert many of it’s therapeutic and adverse effects by isomerization to the active form of vitamin A:

Tsukada, M., M. Schröder, T. C. Roos, R. A. Chandraratna, U. Reichert, H. F. Merk, C. E. Orfanos, and C. C. Zouboulis. 13-Cis Retinoic Acid Exerts Its Specific Activity on Human Sebocytes through Selective Intracellular Isomerization to All-Trans Retinoic Acid and Binding to Retinoid Acid Receptors". The Journal of Investigative Dermatology 115, no. 2 (August 2000): 321–27.

So accutane is not synthetic ?

Accutane can be synthesized by the human body or by a chemist. It’s the same thing.
Similar to natural hormones used in HRT being synthesized in a lab but used to supplement a deficiency.

What is unnatural is the massive concentration achieved during typical Accutane/isotretinoin therapy for acne. I did the math and came up with a 100-fold increase over natural levels, with up to a 450-fold increase possible considering poor metabolizers observed in some studies.
. A possible Hormetic/Biphasic effect of Accutane on neurosteroid production

It also can’t be said with certainty that PAS results from either the effects of excess 13-cis RA (Accutane), or it conversion to excess 11-trans RA (active vit-A).

i was get pas only 6 pills