Need help with disassociation and depersonalization/Venting

Ive been dealing with intense anxiety for about 5 months now. One of the only ways I have managed with this was by driving when I would begin to have a panic attack. I like to go to offroad parks as I have a lifted 4runner. It helps ground me as I have to really pay attention to what im doing and its something I enjoy. Might seem like a bad idea but I have done this over a 100 times and it always helps. Well yesterday I was a total dumbass and didnt check the water depth before going through a “puddle” and now my truck is hydro-locked/ possibly totaled. I feel extremely hopeless at the minute as this was my one escape. I could really use help with how to manage the anxiety/disassociation at home. I feel like I could totally power through these symptoms alone. but together with the flare ups of depression makes it SUPER FUCKING HARD. I really wish the brain fog disassociation would fade as I could totally manage the other symptoms If I felt like I was actually connected to reality. ANY advice on relieving the disconnection would be very helpful.

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/search?q=depersonalization

If you can get it try clonazepam. It saved my ass many many times. Use sparingly and cautiously

I’m.also on Lamictal and wouldn’t recommend because of side effects but I remember it did slightly lower derelaization at first although it may have been lowerin on its own.