Need help. the situation is serious

i need help. i taked ritaline+clomid+xanax+trazodone 2 days ago. I have jaw and lips numbness for 2 days. my right eye is getting dark sometimes. i had stroke for 2 minutes last night. i have headache

Why would you even take that many meds? Visit the doctor ASAP you don’t know what interactions those drugs have.

3 Likes

Why you taking trazodone man? That shit causes pssd.

1 Like

This sounds like an emergency situation where it would be in your best interest to go to a doctor, not ask for advice on a forum full of people with very little experience dealing with strokes/seizures, or whatever happened to you.

4 Likes

Can only second the previous posts.

This is a cocktail of powerful substances. I assume this was not prescribed by a doctor. Please go to a doctor, who will best be able to advice you on how to get off these drugs. And please do not take powerful substances as a cocktail without proper guidance. They may have dangerous interactions.

1 Like

I had the same symptoms from 2 trazadone tablets 18 months ago Stop taking these pills immediately and follow the advice offered. We realise desperation has driven you down this path but it’s insane. This heightening of symptoms will probably pass and you’ll return to baseline “which I know is awful” experimenting is not worth it especially when your severe mate. Hang in there and get help.

2 Likes

Yahu yapılacak iş mi? Yardım lazım mı İstanbul’dayım.

Thanks everyone. emar and tomography came out clean. I guess it was psychiatric

3 Likes

Allah razı olsun hocam sonuçlar temiz çıktı sanırım psikiyatrikti sorun şimdi tam düzelmemekle birlikte daha iyiyim