Need Advice on Anxiety & Heart Palpitations

First time posting here. I took Propecia for a little over 6 years. About 2 months ago, I started having severe anxiety attacks and heart palpitations (PVC’s). I went to the hospital at one point when I literally thought I was about to die and they couldn’t find anything wrong with me. My PCP wound up taking me off the Propecia and the symptoms seemed to go away for about 3 weeks but have now returned. I’m not sure what to do at this point. I’m 30 years old and in great health. I exercise regularly and eat healthy most of the time. I don’t smoke and only drink socially. There are so many stories on this forum about all the many different side effects everyone has experienced and the billions of things they have done to attempt to remedy them. I was wondering if anyone with the same side effects as me might be able to share their story. Has anyone fully recovered from these symptoms? Thanks in advance!

Yes I had palpitations- its an awful side effect. I would lie in bed hoping for sleep and it felt like my heart was going to implode through my chest= my heart would just not stop pounding. Seroquel stopped this for me- check out my sleep study thread.

I also had heart palpitations. I would wake up in the middle of the night and my heart would be racing like crazy. I haven’t had this for over a year now and i think it will not come back.

Yes had some episodes of this. First one lasted all night and thought I was going to die… had the impending doom feeling, tight chest and pain. Shallow breathing and pounding heartbeat. Since that time (4 years ago?) can no longer sleep on my left side which I had done all my life. Right side also not comfortable so have since slept on my back. Wonder if positioning of internal organs shifted due to loss of fascia or muscle. Feels like all the organs dropped in position and have the distended abdomen/pot belly look when before had an athletic physique with flat belly.

Still get the anxiety but what helps is some relaxation techniques when it is starting… step away to a quiet place… lay down flat and focus on thoughts. Worked hard to reduce daily stressors, restructured life to be more fluid… planning ahead make daily living easier so flareups less likely.

I think diet can help though I do not know the magic formula. Eat lots of healthy vegetables greens moderate fruit, limit sugar-oils-salt-dairy-meat-processed foods, get sleep and go for walks which can be very calming.