naltrexone

Some guy on the other site said this drug (prescribed for alcohol addiction afaiu) helped him regain pre-pfs erection.

Anyone with knowledge/experience about this here?

1 Like

Odd. Could be mere coincidence. That drug is mostly used to wean people off/down from opiod narcotics.

Naltrexone has several uses but it did nothing to help me when I was prescribed it for 3 months, however did not hurt me either.

It’s part of Dr. Goldstein’s protocol. I started taking it daily last week (along with low doses of Wellbutrin, Buspar, Ropinirole, and Cabergoline). His idea is to try to compensate for the neurosteroid defect caused by 5ar inhibition. Adderall and micronied progesterone are also part of his regimen, but I’m not currently using those.

There have been a couple of threads about this already – http://propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3706&hilit=naltrexone

Guys I need your help desperately. I am a patient of Dr. Goldstein but I have not seen him in over and year and he cannot treat me unless I go to his office. I live in Toronto and he is in San Diego. This condition makes it hard for me to function and as a result, my finances are in shambles.

I am about to start his protocol of VERY LOW dose of dopamine promoting medicines. My understanding is that he is prescribing Wellbutrin, Buspar, Ropinirole, Cabergoline, and Naltrexone. I have ordered the goods and shipment is en route. I just don’t know what dosage I should be taking of each. I understand it is supposed to be a low daily dose but I don’t know how much. Do you know anything about the dosage? Any sort of help would be appreciated… I’m at my wit’s end and I get these recurring thoughts os suicide. I need to boost my dopamine levels!

It may help with Naltrexone protocol.
ldners.org/

incredible benefits for immune system.

The immune system trumps the endocrine system

Hi @RecentQuitter any goood improvments after trying Dr. Goldstein’s protocols? Dying to hear from u man.