Naltrexone

bluecloud87 updates?

By the way, the genetic testing company 23&me (http://www.23andme.com) can tell you whether you’re disposed towards being affected by Naltrexone. I apparently have ‘significantly higher odds’ of having an effect.

I’m pretty sure that the test concerns how Naltrexone is normally used - alcoholism and heroin addiction - and not low dosage for balancing the immune system like I use it. But I don’t think that makes a difference. What matters is that I’m receptive to Naltrexone.

how would you describe your health, fatigue , sexual sides, sleep etc on a scales 0 - 10 pre and post LDN. also how do you feel after stopping LDN.

I don’t think I could provide an accurate rating for each of these. Like I said, I had small improvements in penile sensitivity, digestion, and libido, and big improvements with asthma symptoms.

Anybody know of gene therapy?

OK, eveybody who can read german there is a nice dissertation about this stuff and ED a lot of information. miami.uni-muenster.de/servlets/D … _becke.pdf

Clonzepam + Naltrexone (but really only in combination) seems to help considerably for me, in regards to depression/anxiety/brain fog issues.

ok, I will try to translate the main points, when i have some time, but it can take a while atm.

it seems like unitedpharmacies is no longer and they don’t have this stuff at inhousepharmacy. any other reputable places to get this stuff from that you would recommend?

alldaychemist.com/311__Naltrexone-Hcl

$16 (+$20 shipping) should last about 4 months…

Thanks but it states that most of their drugs will require a prescription?

I think they just have that for legal reasons. You dont really need an Rx

there is a lot on the internet about LDN and it looks if it can not cure our problem, maybe help reduce some issues associated with it.

sleep Aid

peyroniesforum.net/index.php?topic=933.0

In my case, I had sleep problems when I began taking it. Those went away rather dramatically with the Low Dose Naltrexone.

longecity.org/forum/topic/18 … longevity/

LDN+ALA+ Thyroid+MS

stopthethyroidmadness.com/category/ldn/

nd besides having dealt with MS, she is a thyroid patient who had half her thyroid removed due to a cancer threat. Afterwards, her doctors never suggested that her fatigue, feeling cold, and weight gain was anything except in her head while pushing SSRI anti-depressants on her.

LDN+Hashimotos
stopthethyroidmadness.com/st … ies-story/

recoveringwitht3.com/blog/could- … s-patients

I’ve communicated with many Hashimoto’s thyroiditis patients who have told me that LDN has made their Hashimoto’s autoantibodies drop to zero and has relieved many of their symptoms including fibromyalgia. Some claim that LDN has fixed their fibromyalgia or brain fog. I’ve also spoken to patients with other autoimmune conditions who have told me that LDN has made a significant difference to their lives and in many cases has eradicated their symptoms.

1 Like

My new doctor just prescribed me LDN. If anybody has any updates regarding their LDN use please update this thread. Thanks.

Anybody had permanent improvements with naltrexone ?