Naltrexone

Anything to report on naltrexone yet? Heard it promotes morning erections.

Havenā€™t seen morning wood in about a month or so.

Naltrexone selectively elevates GABAergic neuroactive steroid levels in heavy drinkersā€¦

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20528823

ā€œNaltrexone treatment raised ALLO levels among carriers of the Asp40 alleleā€

1 Like

have u seen some improvements then uk20? what are they and did u get meds from unitedpharmacy. everything i by get stopped at customs

Annon - it has been 3 days mate. If i do get any improvements, i doubt they will come any sooner than a couple of months of the medicine. I am going to stay on naltrexone indefinitely.

r u getting it from united pharmys and disolving it?

How relivant is that study to us, can anyone explain it in simple for me?

Loss of GABAergic activity is thought to be a possible cause of the mental side effects of finasteride.

Check this out:http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=668&hilit=gaba

what about sexual sides?

Read the opening post. It sounds promising, but many things that do still donā€™t help any of us. Only way to tell is for a few guys to try it.

Exactly. I wish more of us would just try things. May as well considering we are sitting around hating life anyway.

Still on the low dose naltrexone. I have prepared my own now. You just buy generic 50 mg tabs from unitedpharmacies, some distilled water, a 50 ml glass bottle, a liquid syringe and away you go.

I will take this time to remind everyone that low dose naltrexone causes a dramatic increase in endorphins. Leading to a stronger immune system andreduced inflammation in neurological and autoimmune disorders. Considering that inflammation keeps popping up and itā€™s debated that we have a neurological disorder of sort. I am going to stick with this stuff.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19041189

emaxhealth.com/1035/39/29168/more-magic-bullet-low-dose-naltrexone.html

webspawner.com/users/introtoldn/

updates?

Anyone getting results from this stuff?

Iā€™ve been on Naltrexone for about a month and half, and although it is no silver bullet, Iā€™ve seen improvements in almost all areas (digestive, mental, sexual). What Iā€™m most happy about is the partial return of penile sensitivity. Itā€™s nowhere near where it used to be, but the penile tissue seemed to have changed, and I can feelā€¦ well, something.

It has also helped with my asthma. I used to have chest pains and be short of breath, but thatā€™s been gone since I started Naltrexone.

There are some confounding variables, though. I also started taking custom amino acids and alpha lipoic acid in the same period, so the improvement could be due to a synergistic effect of naltrexone, amino acids, and alpha lipoic acid.

any more updates?
interesting Naltrexone is used to treat MS too.
please visit
ldners.org/ to see how it works.

I was traveling for a few weeks and werenā€™t able to prepare Naltrexone while I was on the road. But the improvements have held since I went off it.

what are your improvements could you please elaborate?

I regained some penile sensitivity, increased libido (estimated from 10 to 20% of pre-fin), helped with digestion, and eliminated the chest pains I had from asthma. Other factors could of course have contributed (healthy diet, exercise, time passing), but those were the improvements I experienced while taking it.

And do you think these improvements are small? This is great.
are you still taking LDN?