My video on PFS

Not the best quality or anything but I’m not going to wait to get my story out. Here it is, sorry I’ve been holding off forever.

27 Likes

Also forgot to mention brain fog and tinnitus in the video oh well :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks man appreciate it

2 Likes

The more of us that come out the less doctors and other officials can deny us. There’s thousands of us even if we got 100 of us to make testimonies it would make a big difference. No one will take us serious if we all stay on this forum we need to expand and break barriers, I don’t give a single fuck if this video generates any hate it’s the truth and that’s that.

10 Likes

Great job !

2 Likes

Thanks

Great job! I really like it. I think everything you say is on point. Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this. It’s courageous and well-informed.

This is the Regenepure site:
https://www.regenepure.com

Which product did you use?

I see their conditioner has saw palmetto, a 5-AR inhibitor. Also tea tree oil which I’ve seen listed as a potential “natural DHT blocker” (same action as finasteride).

1 Like

It’s regene pure DR

Thanks. These are the ingredients, including saw palmetto:

Saw Palmetto - Emu Oil - Niacin Vitamin B3 -Caffeine - Vitamin B6 - L-Pathenol - Linolenic Acid - Jojoba Oil - Zinc Oxide

https://www.regenepure.com/product/regenepure-dr-doctor-recommended-hair-loss-shampoo/

1 Like

Hi @AaronF, thank you for speaking out. What you said was broadly accurate and I hope it protects somebody, as you’re not alone in being profoundly affected by a topical antiandrogen.

It would be fantastic if you’d consider doing an additional video for our series in the future that we could post and promote together, after we get a few Finasteride patient videos up initially. @Greek or @Tzinkman would be happy to discuss further if you’d like to PM them. It would be good to hear more of your personal story rather than talk of research goings on, as this is not a matter relevant to viewer. It’s what happened to you as a person that will get through to someone watching, so it would be great to hear more on how it’s affected your life and what it’s cost you. I would additionally mention that it is worth considering viewers wont know what a “crash” means or entails; the crash is not even appreciated by most of those publishing on the matter, unfortunately.

Regardless, well done for speaking up for yourself, and particularly making clear your symptoms! It’s increasingly clear that some researchers are becoming highly disconnected from the clinical picture, which is more than infuriating, dealing with them every day (through symptoms and the ever-increasing amount of patients). This is a huge strength of people’s stories - making it clear what they are actually experiencing, not what someone doing a selective literature review wants to jot down (usually with a heavy focus on sides that could be deemed psychological, which dry skin, joint issues and muscle loss are absolutely not).

I have to tell you we won’t have off-site content promoting political or health theories here. Please consider that it would do a lot more for our state of affairs to instead tell your story - that’s the whole point in connecting in this medium after all! People watching (including journalists and scientists) are far more interested in a clear description of what happened to a patient than a talk on life, the universe and everything.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be just as appropriate to pay actors to film the stories of people who aren’t comfortable with doing it themselves? Everything else is advertised the same way. We all know that every man and woman you see on tv talking about depends, doesnt actually soil themselves.

I’ll be interested in making more videos on this in the future for sure. Next time I’ll go more in depth on my personal situation.

I wanted to bring up these studies to show people there is no treatment or cure for for this condition as of now so hopefully it scares them off into thinking this stuff is an easy way out with TRT or some other hormone treatment since it seems like most here aren’t responding to hormones/supplements ect.

But I do hope more people will make videos, This is the only way we will be heard, we were all once normal healthy men that have had are lives turned upside down.

4 Likes

Loved the video Aaron!!
Thanks for doing this, this is great. It’s nice to see your face, and to hear you speak with insight without throwing out weird theories. I also hope you decide to do the YouTube project, you spoke great on cam and don’t sound awkward like me hehehe. Thanks for being active in uncovering the truth and contributing in the efforts to find a cure x

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice axolot.
I do not need your help in promoting my video or anything else - I am planning my channel and will develop independently.

Since you have approached me, I would like to ask you a few questions too.
aren’t you planning with your vast knowledge of the disease and with your scientific understanding to put your own video on YouTube?

You, too, have been affected by this disease as I understand it.
And you have many of your assistants, all moderators.
If it’s so important, I think you should have no obstacles or other problems.

I just see from your words how important it is, so why not start with yourself?

@airforlife, it was stated that if someone was hesitant to reveal their identity due to endangering their career or family life, they should avoid doing so.

If it’s simple embarrassment preventing someone from making a video, that’s a different story.

There are many of us with nothing left to lose. The worst consequences would be that people might point and laugh at us. We are the ones who should be stepping up.

2 Likes

I’ll make different videos on my YouTube channel, very detailed, I’ll make a radio on YouTube about pfs.

But why do I feel like scientists won’t be watching this?

2 Likes

If someone isn’t comfortable showing there face then have the camera facing down.

2 Likes

I feel like that’s the importance of the YouTube project on here, to create something professional looking that the mods deem worthy of showing to scientists. As it is they who will be face to face with them. Scientists won’t take dyi dark bedroom videos very seriously.

Having said that I’m glad you’re putting thought and effort into doing your own project and will hopefully reach some people and save them from ruining their lives. We need to be heard.

1 Like

I’ll write to you later.
Maybe a professional project makes sense.

2 Likes