My video as promised

I winged this with no script so I feel like I could do a much better Job and missed a few valid points on my testosterone being nuked and severe memory issues so I may retake and upload a better version which I think is needed. Let me know what you think lads and I hope this inspires everyone here to start speaking up mods alike.

Mod edit: Here is the reposted video

22 Likes

Not using a script is probably a good thing as you don’t come across as rehearsed, but as someone speaking from his heart who has been truly hurt by this awful medication and is wanting to warn others of its dangers. You could probably talk about these issues you feel that you missed separately and just edit them in. I don’t think that you need to do the whole thing again. As an aside it’s also presented well, simply and cleanly staged. You should be proud. Well done.

8 Likes

Thanks for the video. I forwarded it to my friends so that they can understand what I am going through

Its gone.

Hey guys reposted thanks for watching and please if you can post your story then please do all you need is a phone and good lightening. All the best

14 Likes

Great job! It takes guts to do that. I didn’t tell anybody in my family that I even had it for almost 19 years. I’ve told my dad and one of my Aunt’s now, and that’s it. I went over to your channel and liked the video. I hope it get’s a lot of attention.

1 Like

Thanks mate I know it’s not easy talking about it but once I spoke up it was like a release valve and I know for a fact it will save lives and better our own cause. You’re longest person I’ve known to have PFS btw you must have took it once it came out?

1 Like

I took it in the year 2000. They officially named it PFS 3 years later. No one (doctors) believed me when I told them what happened. Between my second and third month taking it, I crashed. This all happened 3 months before I got married.

1 Like

lots of courage to do a vid like this brother, but I felt your pain through this video.
I think you can only understand a single thing of what your saying when you’ve experienced the madness yourself.

Again I rather go back in time and overdose on cocaine or heroin. I believe its easier for your body to recover from such drugs than from a single dose of finasteride.

2 Likes