My Tudca trial/experience

Has anyone here recently used TUDCA? I think I want to try it but I’m not sure how I’ll be effected. It’s used to cleanse the liver.

1 Like

Haven’t heard of Tudca specifically, but, based on my own liver tests, and the impact a liver can have on our hormones, and how quickly PFS kicked in, I wouldn’t be surprised if finasteride affected our liver. Whether liver function was a cause or effect of finasteride, or if my test results are unique, I don’t know. Curious if others here may have before and after PFS liver test results.

2 Likes

@AaronF

I ordered Tudca , oxbile and dandelion root tea…

My liver enzymes, billrubin are all high…
Never took fin, accutane, ssri, but am stuck with 0libido, numb genitals, testicle pain, dry eyes, strange body odor, bloating, numb orgasm , low semen volume and force and more…

Im guessing it is a apsorption or toxicity issue… due to bile flow, low stomach acid or something like this…

1 Like

I think the liver is another thing we have to look into, I’m sure my liver has been affected, I piss dark yellow urine everyday since my crash even with all the water I drink.

2 Likes

My piss is always clear. I have lost my ability to thirst… Almost as if the body is desperately holding onto water… I lost all vascularity in my arms as well…

Tudca just came in the mail today… I wont use it until I get the ox bile too. Make sure the bile is working too.

What brand Tudca did you get? Mine is nutricost

1 Like

It’s either between Microbe formula or nutricost, I currently use taurine from nutricost it’s good stuff for how cheap it is, so might get the nutricost brand they seem to have good stuff.

I also lost all the vascularity on my body as well, my viens used to pop out all the time

1 Like

I think the issue for me wasn’t the fact that I ate high vegetable diet like i saw that gave me pfs…I think its the fact that I ate basically no fat… Caused bile to get sludgy… and gave me issues with the liver… I smell toxic.

I think we have to make sure we have good stomach acid , proper bile flow, and then go keto, intermittent fasting, to fix the liver, Tudca can help us cleanse the liver too

1 Like

15 days of using 1 capsule of 500mg TUDCA each day.
so far no noticeable differences I’ll update this post when I finish the last 15 capsules.

1 Like

So I did the full 30 days of Tudca supplementing and I’ve been using another bottle recently I’m gonna do another 30 days of 500mg per day. Here’s my results so far, digestion is basically back to normal, let’s hope this sticks, before it was around 80% now it’s 100% back to what it should be, I noticed these last few days my libido has returned to some degree but notice that it’s fading again. Energy/fatigue fluctuate along with brain fog but it’s sure as hell better then when I first crashed over 2 years ago. Overall I think it’s done no harm and the small benefits are worth it to me so I’ll stick to it for a full 2 months. Mood seems to be a whole lot better to.

1 Like

Any update?

I initially got some benefits with digestion Mostly then stopped using it and slowly went back to my previous baseline.

1 Like

do you recommand trying it. are you going to use it again . are there any known long term side effects

Anything with PFS has the potential to make you worse for me it had no harmful effects and others I’ve seen post about it seem to have done fine with it.

1 Like