My symptomes make no sense

I have similar problems and I’m 12 years PFS. I have high/normal libido and shrinkage/tissue changes, testicle and penis pain, and ED.

1 Like

I second that, except for the pain and I have to add minor numbness like someone wrote if you aim your shower on your penis I only feel the area around my penis. I somehow still feel my penis but not as intense as I used to when I touch it

I’d kill for that side :broken_heart::upside_down_face:

You could be in the hyperandrogenic phase before the crash, be warned.

1 Like

That made me nervous haha :sweat_smile: Thank you for that info tho. Any recommendations on how to avoid the crash ?

I think if you’re gonna crash you’re gonna crash sadly.

Best of luck you dont

Oh well. Thank you anyway lets hope for the best. I Hope you are gonna improve man.

1 Like

Thank you sir

1 Like

I’m really fucking afraid Im gonna crash. It really looks like I am gonna since Im feeling weirdly well. Fuck Im tempted to go back on a lower dose and taper off slower what do you reckon ?

Don’t. Inadvisable. You could just make things so much worse. For me, taking another dose after side effects is what really fucked me up.

Thanks but I feel to good right now. Its so odd and Im certain Im gonna crash. I dont know what to do

dont even consider going back on it

You’ve already stopped using it. Taking more at this point won’t be another chance to taper - you’ll be starting it again. This is an exceptionally bad idea. You risk worsening your symptoms significantly.

Taking Finasteride again won’t do a thing for you stay well clear from it.

1 Like

Would like to update on that. Been off fin since for roughly 2 weeks and today is the first day where I feel normal again. Mental dulness is gone, depression phases get less frequent and less severe. Erections are slowely normalizing and my penile shrinkage seems to be gone for now. ( was cold, small and numb before now its pretty much like pre fin ) . Erections are still not 100%

Sounds like a positive trend you got going! I hope it stays that way.

1 Like

You should be fully recovered soon please never touch that poison again!

1 Like

I hope I will! And I surely wont ever touch it again. Thanks guys! Will keep you updated

One more update. I still have ED on most days+ penile shrinkage when flaccid and also when erect. Mental sides are pretty much gone (experienced 2 anxiety+ depression phases since last update 2 weeks ago. Im still regrowing hair since I stopped which I find really odd. Will give another update in a few weeks time , thanks guys !

Any updates? I seem pretty similar to you but am doing ok so far, minus mild shrinkage. Did that go away for you?

• meant to hit this