- Mucuna Pruriens
- Vitamin D
I think PFS features are: Low dopamine/high serotonin which causes lethargy, loss of appetite and libido loss. Also, it has been shown that PFS patients have unusually high methylation of the 5AR2 gene thus silencing it.
Here is my reasoning for each supplement:
- Chronic nicotine use inhibits histone deacetylase. This enzyme causes gene silencing and methylation.
- Curcumin reduces TNF alpha which will in turn reduce methylation.
- EGCG same as curcumin
- CBD same as EGCG and Curcumin
- Mucuna Pruriens increases Dopamine and inhibits Serotonin
- Taurine increases GABA and reverses penile fibrosis and reduces Norepinephrine
- B6 reduces prolactin and increases GABA and Growth hormone
- Boron reduces SHBG increases free testosterone
- Tribulus increases AR in brain and increases dopamine and DHEA
- Magnesium reduces SHBG
- Vitamin D reduces SHBG
- Coffee increases Dopamine and reduces methylation
- Niacin reduces methylation
I would also advise heavy weight lifting to increase your natural T production.
I haven’t found any natural DNA methyltransferase1 inhibitors other than Laccaic acid, which is probably not easy to come by. If there is any substance that can block this enzyme, it could reduce methylation of the 5ar2 gene.