My regimen, and it's working

I just checked the amino acids in this product: very well balanced.

It’s got a large amount of Tyrosine, Tryptophan, Phenylalanine and Cystine which are the building block of the 4 main neurotransmitters, as well as a healthy amount of Glutamine and BCAA (with a large Valine ratio). I wouldn’t worry about Glycine. Some people take it as a sleeping aid. And Lysine is an essential amino acid. You can’t do without it. But what matters the most is it makes you feel better.

This product is way better than the shake I’m taking which is whey protein isolate.

Thanks Axolotl

So here it is:

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and all the opinions I’m expressing should not be considered medical advice. You should seek appropriate counsel for your own health situation.

And to express my opinion to the fullest: Some scientists and doctors are responsible for our condition. They invented and prescribed the pill to us. They don’t know how to cure the mess we’re in, nor do they even acknowledge their responsibility in the disease. They continue to sell the pill and to put a cure on the market would be admitting there’s a problem with the pill.

I’m aware that some independent research is being done on the subject. But before they find a cure, do all the testing and the FDA approves it, we may have to wait for years if not decades. (providing Merks does not interfere in the process, let’s not be naive)

It is my opinion, as an ordinary person, that we’re on our own and that our best option is sharing the information between us as to what worked for us and what didn’t. I may be wrong, but that’s what I believe.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Trace Elements discussion

This is my organic acids tests from great plains labs which includes an amino acids screen. Hope you guys find this helpful.

1 Like

Thanks WhatHaveIDone

On the 13 amino acids, half are below normal range, 5 are low but within range and only 2 are high, although still within range.

In my opinion, it puts in evidence there’s an imbalance in amino acids. A normal, healthy person would have all 13 within range.

I think some of the possible causes could bee a decrease in the ability to absorb the aminos you’re ingesting. That problem could either be in the enzymatic breakdown of protein in the stomach or be somewhere in the guts, for example an imbalance in the gut’s flora, or in the guts neurotransmitters or neurons. Or the problem could lye in the ability to convert amino acids into their forerunners which I would believe is the main reason.

This is all just speculation.

I will look at the specific aminos and if you don’t mind, may I ask you a few questions about your symptoms after I took a closer look at your test results ?

Thank you for your help.

Ozeph

Of course, anything to help. we all known fin destroyed our gut, so its a question of the chicken or the egg… ?

@propecia123 mentioned Pine Pollen Powder in a different thread, and after reading up on it and I’m thoroughly intrigued. It contains several aminos and seems safe. What are your guys’ thoughts?

https://www.surthrival.com/blogs/news/pine-pollen-benefits

“Pine Pollen can help to reduce size and regulate the prostate, when dealing with one that is enlarged. Pine Pollen’s adaptogenic effects come into play here, as using it will reduce the size of a prostate that is enlarged, and increase its size or prevent atrophy if it’s too small. Pine Pollen also contains a steroid that is active against breast and prostate cancer. It inhibits and halts cancer cell growth and multiplication.”

2 Likes

That’s excellent. I would definitely consider it for prostate problem. I need to learn more about it.
Considering fin user may end up with prostate problems, in my opinion this is a supplement worth remembering.

Jiaogulan (Gynostemma pentaphyllum) has similar adaptogen properties, and is said to fights off lung, liver and prostate cancer and can balance the brain chemistry as well as blood sugar and cholesterol… I’m drinking 1.5 liter a day of that tea (In China, they would say I will live to be 120 yo).

I don’t know if it works, I don’t think it fixes enlarged or atrophied prostate, but considering I live in Thailand and it’s cheap and abundant here, I’ll continue to take it. At least it doesn’t harm.

I will suggest Pine pollen to my friend who an enlarged prostate.

In my opinion, some specific aminos are to be taken for specific symptoms. If taken randomly, you may end elevating something that is already too high or decreasing something that is almost depleted.

This is why, for my part, I’m going to avoid amino acid mixes. Instead, I bought each interesting ones separately so I can take only those needed and increase or decrease the dosage separately.

I also believe in taking them intermittently, as to not create a dependence or weaken the conversion mechanism that normally produce that specific amino. My idea is to reboot my system.

Obviously, with all the meat I’m eating, I get a lot of amino acids in uncontrolled proportions. I will get uncontrolled variables from my food, and try to get more control over my supplements.

I’ll keep you posted as to the results.

Thats a good point and I have been making sure to maintain a healthy balance as well, i.e. supplementing on cycles and also substituting products where needed to make sure I’m not over consuming certain aminos.

@Ozeph, I don’t know how many of these you have looked up. Check this one out.

3-Methyl-2-oxovaleric acid is an abnormal metabolite that arises from the incomplete breakdown of branched-chain amino acids. 3-Methyl-2-oxovaleric acid is a neurotoxin, an acidogen, and a metabotoxin.

Branched chain amino acids are Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These are essential acids. If there is a problem with them, then I’m going say that our bodies are most likely not synthesizing them properly for what ever reason. We need more people on here to get amino acid testing done.

@WhatHaveIDone, did you get my pm?

I’m going to ask this again. If you haven’t done one, get an amino acid plasma test done and post your results like @WhatHaveIDone did. That way we can share and compare, preferably before you start taking any amino acid supplements, so it can be a true test results.

1 Like

Can do this at my normal doctors office ?

pine pollen saved my life. it has a calming effect on me, reducing anxiety and it also increases my libido when taken daily

1 Like

Just ordered mine, its getting here today. Will be substituting cycles every other day with the vega plant based protein shake I posted about the other day while maintaining the 500mg-1g of L-cartinine daily

That’s interesting. I’ll put it on my list and try it.
Thanks

1 Like

I will try L-cartinine. It’s important for ketosis and brain function and I’m on a ketogenic diet.

Thanks

Let me know how it works out for you mate. The effects on myself have been rather amazing. I feel like I could have a pretty functional sex life again, now my biggest worry is the mental sides… lol. Still have derealization and suicidal thoughts sometimes.

Day 2 of consuming pine pollen, and I’m pretty sure I had one of the most intense libido spikes I’ve had in a long time. Im talking like 5 minute refractory period. Ill keep you guys updated. Not sure if I can attribute it to pine pollen yet, but it definitely acts fairly quickly

Edit: I really encourage guys on this thread experimenting with AA’s to research more about Pine Pollen. Just google search “pine pollen DHT”, there are some really interesting articles that come up. This is not a miracle supplement just fyi, but it has pretty good effects. I definitely feel the calming effect that @propecia123 was referring to. Also libido is still high and its 10:33pm as I write this. Might be worth reading up on if you have libido or anxiety issues. Be careful if you have a known allergy to pines, that is a widely reported thing that comes up in my searches.

4 Likes

I’ve tried L-cartinine because I thought PFS may of made me Hyperthyroid and read L-Cartinine helps, It had a good effect and I’m off to buy more tomorrow. Also wanted to try Pine Pollen for ages so am going to get that as well and see how that helps.

I’m doing the L-Cartinine Tartrate combined with the Pine Pollen at the moment as well, cycling in my Vega Protein Shake every other day.

I feel pretty good about my Pine Pollen purchase, the effects are lasting. Last night I woke up randomly at 3am with extreme sexual desires. That hasn’t happened to me in about 6 months when I first started using Minoxidil (before Fin). Mind you, this was after tugging the member twice in one night (I know I need to chill out, but like I said it was a really intense libido spike). Today at work, anytime I see a hot chick on social media or in person, I get an instant spontaneous hard-on. It’s honestly been so long since I’ve gotten this many erections in a row, that the feeling seems foreign to me now.

Disclaimer: Nothing talked about on this thread is definitive, and there is a lot of speculation. Additionally, nothing is considered to be a permanent cure - I just want to emphasize that for anyone new who is reading this. Please do your research before putting anything in your body. That being said, I am still and will always be a proponent of AA’s, certain vitamins and holistic treatments over prescription drugs, TRT, more isoenzyme inhibitors, etc. That’s just my opinion and you don’t have to agree with me. I do think Pine Pollen and L-Cartinine can help some guys on here.

I also want to note that I lift weights 5x/week, it’s important to understand the mechanism behind L-Cartinine that is at play prior to taking it. It might not work for you if you aren’t doing anything to promote new testosterone development.