My regimen, and it's working

Hi guys, I’m interested in this protocol, I really have nothing to lose since I love something aggressive, but I am a bit confused, there is a lot of information, any recommendations on how I could start?
Simplifying, I suffer from all kinds of effects, from bleeding gums, cold feet, brain fog, digestives …
The most notorious are the mental ones (absence of emotions, motivation, mental clumsiness, poor memory, etc.)
Digestive, physical (very dry and ugly skin). The sexual ones are in a decent point, they improved a lot.
Thank you

1 Like

hi,Ozeph my sister also advices me take Gynostemma.how do you feeling about it know?thank you.

1 Like

At first I wasn’t sure what that was, over here in Asia it’s called Jiaogulan.

I took a lot of it after crashing, never had any bad reactions to it and you remind me I should drink some again. It’s delicious and refreshing. (I make a cold herbal tea out of it)

It’s an adaptogen and brings some hormones and neurotransmitters to their normal middle range. It’s also reputed to bring longevity, and according to research aging is mostly due to epigenetic damage. It could be that Jiaogulan (Gynostemma) helps repair the epigenome. Idk.

It’s worth a try, and I’ll drink some myself. Thanks for reminding me !

1 Like

Hi alteredlife and Ozeph,

thank you very much for all this useful information, really appreciated. I tried BCAAs yesterday and today and I felt way better for the first time in weeks. Even if it only works for a few days/weeks, I’m grateful for experiencing feelings and better energy again.

@Ozeph what were your physical symptoms?

I couldn’t sleep at all. 100% insomnia. I had muscle weakness and couldn’t stand up for long or climb 2 flights of stairs. I had speech slur and it was difficult to put words together or thoughts for that matter. I was bloated, food was not going down (or out) so the content of my stomach was pouring out in my throat. I had sever headaches almost constantly. I had coordination problem which is why I couldn’t drive.

Of course I had depression, severe anxiety, suicide idealization (I really wished I was dead), brain fog, anhedonia. I didn’t care about my children whereas before they meant the world to me. I had sexual symptoms but they were the least of my concern.

I’m glad I didn’t end my life. Each day was hard to go through but eventually life got better. It’s been four years and a half. I’m still not cured but I’m functional and can now live a normal life, a life with a moderate handicap. It’s a nuisance but I can work, travel, meet people and move forward. I’m still on a very, very low carb diet. Maybe I will get better in the future, maybe not, but I intent on living this life to its natural end. There’s still a lot of things I can do.

3 Likes

Are your muscles back to normal? If so, what did you do about the energy, did it come back naturally? I’ve lost a lot of muscle since my crash; soft muscles and lack of strength and some muscles disappeared. I have muscle pain throughout the day.

Yes, my muscle are back to normal. I went on a carnivore / ketogenic diet, limiting carbs to the minimum (around 20gr a day). Digestion went back to normal within a few days, headaches disappeared, energy came back. It took me maybe 6 weeks to start lifting weights and since then I have more muscle than I ever did.
I try to eat 1 to 1.5 gr of protein per kilo of body mass.

I have to add, I eliminated almost everything plant based except lettuce, cucumbers and a few other very low carbs veggies. After 4 years, I can now eat more veggies and limited amounts of fruits but my main source of energy is still meat, eggs, healthy plant based and animal fat.

2 Likes

Did you feel body aches? During the day I feel body aches coming and going.

That’d be hard to say, it’s been 4 years. I’d say no I didn’t. I went on the diet as soon as I learned about it and that was 6 weeks after crashing. My balls were hurting all the time and I believed they were shrinking. They felt not as firm and smaller. It took around a year for the pain to gradually diminish and my balls are now normal size and firmness.

In my opinion, going on the diet early on and doing epigenetic repair techniques prevented the disease to progress (the techniques described by Harvard epigenetic scientist Dr. David Sinclair). That’s just an opinion, I will never be certain of that and I don’t know if others would have the same results.

1 Like

we are really hit in very different ways, after my crash I didn’t feel any pain in the testicle, but my body was burning and my muscles were super sore; I was without energy and without strength and with soft muscles. It’s been 3 months since I had the crash… as I am today; body aches that come and go and dull, when I exercise or exert myself; my heart hurts

Yes, we are hit in different ways but from the same cause: our DNA cannot be read in its original form. Our body then plays twisters to try and find a new balance. Often it can’t and try again. Some of us are not stable and keep shifting.