My regimen, and it's working

OK, so get this. I haven’t posted in a while because I’m back and forth with my regimen trying to perfect it. What doesn’t make any sense is that if I take amino acids continuously every day, my pfs symptoms slowly start returning as if I’m not taking anything. Then, I can quit taking them and after a few days, I start recovering again and have really improved symptoms for a good week and a half to two weeks before starting to go back down again. I posted that I thought that the essential acids were giving me the most help, but I was wrong about that. The essentials do help, but the non-essentials are important too. In my opinion, it’s like my amino acids are off balance, and taking too many again puts them off balance and causes the symptoms to return.

So, this is what I decided to try. When I had my first full recovery in August 2018, the only thing I had taken was L-Arginine and L-Citrulline on a Monday and Tuesday then a full recovery that lasted from Thursday to Sunday. This was the first recovery of any kind that I had had in the entire 18 years of having pfs. So I started taking them again, the same way I did when I had the first recovery. I take the essential 9 plus Arginine on Monday and a take the bottle of about 15 different mixed non-essential amino acids on Tuesday. My symptoms are much better with this regimen. I’ve told a couple of guys on here about it through a pm and told them I was going to experiment for a little while before posting to make sure it was going to stick. I’ve only been doing it for about 5 weeks now, but so far so good.

I have never claimed to be healed. I am very much not healed because when I quit, I’ll go right back to pfs, or if I take acids for too long, my symptoms will return. So up around comment 143, @WhatHaveIDone post the results of his amino acid test. I’ve looked over all of them, and one that caught my attention is Mandelic. If you look this acid up, it is responsible for getting dead dry skin off of your body. One thing we all complain about is dry skin. I’ve been threatening to get some of this and finally bought a bottle the other day. Here is the thing about it, it is applied topical. You do not take it orally.

I was a little disappointed that you couldn’t find an oral version of Mandelic acid but I took the topical that I bought and last Thursday night before going to bed put five drops on my hand along with some lotion and rubbed it in real good. Friday, I applied it 2-3 times throughout the day and by that night hadn’t seen any noticeable results so just kind of forgot about it.

Two days later, Sunday, I had another complete recovery. I’m not talking about my symptoms were greatly improved, I’m talking about exactly what happened last August, 2018 when I had a full recovery. Just like @Scott.H described in his post, natural and very organic, pre-fin type of sex. My dick is very much working the way it was designed to work. This is Tuesday morning here in the southeast United States, so starting the 3rd day. I’m not sure how long it’ll last, but right now it is working. I’m at a loss here. I hope there is a doctor on here reading this that this will make sense to.

I go back to my original theory, I don’t believe it’s an androgen problem, I believe there’s a problem with the way our bodies synthesis amino acids. In saying that though, it very well could be a epigenetic problem.

2 Likes

So what are you taking these days? I’m trying to narrow down people’s lists to something short and sweet to see what overlaps between their stories / experiences

amino I take this on Monday, plus L-Arginine (not pictured). maxcaps I take this one on Tuesday. I repeat this once a week.

3 Likes

alteredlife

Doesn’t get much simpler than that. Thanks.

1 Like

Lol. It’s sure simpler than what I’m taking !

1 Like

lol, I don’t have the bad neurological symptoms that you have though. I’ve never had trouble sleeping and from what I read, it must be pretty bad. In saying that, I do eat pretty healthy, sometimes take vitamins and supplements. I would probably improve faster if I did what you do. I read behind a guy (without pfs) that was taking vitamins for health. He said he added amino acids to the mix and it was like adding steroids to the vitamins.

Indeed.

You see, I barely had any sexual symptoms. For me, pfs has mostly been neurological and the worst was insomnia and anxiety. I pretty much dealt with anxiety but insomnia remains a major problem.

Pfs really hit each one of us differently.

@Ozeph Did you read my comment 281 above? About the Mandelic Acid?

Sounds like we are very similar–I haven’t really had the mental sides either, just sensitivity/refractory period issues. I’m trying Choline and Histadine right now, so I’m going to stick with that another week or so and see how it goes. Last night went really well but not sure if it was a fluke or not.

Then I may give what you posted a try.

1 Like

Yes I did. Do you think it can help with insomnia ?

Sensitivity is related to skin more than sleep. Althought you might be right about the protein folding theory.

It doesn’t make a lick of sense to me. I’m in a full recovery at the moment though. I talked to my wife earlier and told her we are going to take advantage of it tonight. lol

It’ll be nice if it stays right on, but I expect that I’ll be back to regimen normal in the next day or two. I will however be adding Mandelic acid to the regimen though. We’ll see how it plays out.

I also want to do some more research on protein folding. Ethanolamine is one I was low on and it has to do with the folding of cells, not sure if it is related to protein folding though.

So how are we suppose to cycle amino acids?

So how long can you take amino acids until your pfs symptoms are showing up again?

Another thing which doesnt make sense at all is that many amino acids improve the condition. Shouldnt be there only a few that would be able to do that? And dont we get EAAs and so on via normal food? Or maybe the breakdown mechanism of normal protein is damaged spefiic in areas in which the body synthesise different kind of hormones and neurotransmitters. That would explain why Ozeph is showing improvements with supplementing 5-htp, taurine and l-dopa.

I will look into the ketogenic diet and see what difference ketones are making when it comes to neurotransmitters.

It’s actually 5-HTP, L-Tyrosine and L-Dopa. Taurine makes my insomnia worst, whereas Tyrosine remove brain fog.

Look at comment 283. That’s pretty much all I do. If my symptoms start returning while on the acids, I just quit for 2 to 3 weeks and then start again. I’ll be adding the mandelic acid to my weekly regimen as well.

@Ozeph Starting day 4, still in full recovery. I know this is wishful thinking but wouldn’t it be nice in taking these acids, that my body suddenly realized that something was off and just corrected on it’s own. To me this proves that we are not beyond repair. This is the second time in less than a year that I’ve had a full recovery and everything works just like it did pre-fin.

1 Like

@Ozeph I just noticed something. I was reading a post where someone was talking about gyno. I’ve only got it on the left side of my chest. I just pinched it to see how it feels today and can’t hardly feel it at all. When my symptoms are good while taking my regimen, it’s usually there but dormant. And what I mean by dormant is that there is a knot but no pain. I can’t even feel the knot right now. This is freaking crazy!!! I’ll report back tomorrow.

1 Like

Aminos seem like good stuff, if there’s no risk. I think I’m going to add them to my routine which currently consists of meditation, free weights and kick boxing, VSL 3, and CBD. I recall reading how l-phenylalanine is a precursor to tyrosine and dopamine, so this one seems promising. Going to start eating raw garlic as well for better boners

I’m taking similar amino acids constantly and I’m maintaining myself leveled, although I have better days then others.

Every case is different. It depends on which number the ball ended on the pfs roulette.
Someone’s remedy can be someone else’s poison.

I think what people are not looking in to is that amino acids are the building blocks of our bodies. They are the foundation of what our bodies build on. There are only a few of these that we get from the food we eat. The rest are synthesized in various manners, some through enzymes, others by other means. They are all very specific to what they do. Some target the brain, some muscles, some skin, some different organs, some in the production of various hormones, etc… If they are altered in any way, your body will not function like it is supposed to. Taking just one or two might help a little, but you are only targeting one or two things. Ozeph and I are taking multiple acids that are specifically targeting the areas in which our symptoms lie. If I’m right, and our bodies are not properly synthesizing acids, then by taking them, we are giving our body what it is not producing properly on it’s own and I believe this is why we are getting so much help from them.

@Ozeph Totally agree that every case is different. I’ve certainly had my rounds with erectile dysfunction, but never had the semen problems that most others complain about. My wife got pregnant all 4 times with our children in no more than 2 months trying. I read behind a young man one time that said he had been 4 years completely impotent. The thing about acids is they are cheap and easy for anyone to get a hold of. I don’t know if it’s just that no one is trying them, or if that just a few of us are the only ones getting help from them.

1 Like

I totally agree. of course. You’re the one that put me on to this and I’m grateful for it.

I will add that the brain, the central nervous system (and all the nerves for that matter), the bone marrow as well as a large percentage of our hormones are made of saturated fat and cholesterol. this is why my diet consist of protein, saturated fat and amino acids. Then the last thing our body is made of is minerals: Calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, which I all take in food or as supplements. Spice it up with a little vitamin, et voilà, you have the Chef’s special du jour.

So I took the same assumption as you in giving my body all it needs in large quantities so it wouldn’t be starved in anything it needs.

I also don’t know if it’s because the regimen doesn’t fit everyone or if it’s because people haven’t tried it. Maybe some people need to find which part is the lowest and introduce this regimen starting by the most depleted part. I don’t know. All speculations.

We may never know. But thank you for tipping me off on this one.

Forgot to report on full recovery. I think I’m back to regimen normal again. I didn’t take my normal regimen on Monday and Tuesday just due to being in full recovery, plus it doesn’t hurt me to skip a week every once in a while. Without regimen, I can’t have sex more than twice a week. With regimen, I can have sex everyday, twice if I can talk my wife into it. :wink: