My PFS Experience - YouTube Video

Let’s eliminate the stigma of this disease, guys! I just posted a video about my PFS experience in hopes that it will inspire others to do the same. We’ve been hiding in the shadows for too long. The more others step up and share their stories, the more traction we’re going to gain in defeating this disease once and for all. Please comment and share this video.

16 Likes

Champion!

2 Likes

Amazing work Mark - takes a lot of courage. Can’t thank you enough.

I wish more people would consider speaking out.

4 Likes

Fantastic video. I’ll be forwarding this on to everyone including a journalist for a national newspaper I’m currently in talks with which is on the back of efforts by sufferers pushing with the authorities in the uk. Infinite and myself recently received a response showjng a change in direction /break through, The number of concerns raised have finally made them reconsider enough to conduct a review… An update will be forthcoming. I’ve always said increasing awareness about pfs is key. Great job Mark.

3 Likes

Thank you for the support and absolutely. I’m more than happy to share my story if it helps this movement. Hopefully more will do the same. I’m confident we’re going to drastically change this movement this year.

4 Likes

Strong video and post content to username ratio brah