MY PFS cured with using BPC-157

Hi everyone before I say my piece please know THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE SIMPLY MY OWN JOURNEY. I struggled with PFS and the only thing that worked for me is a product called BPC-157. It might be worth the research for those still struggling, stay healthy, stay alive!!

3 Likes

That’s great it worked for you I’ve heard some people getting temporary benefits from it then going back to baseline shortly after though. Good you found something that helped you though.

Could you describe your actual sides and what improvements you have on BPC157?

What is your dosage? Are you taking it orally or subq?

Took BPC-157 every day for 6 months with no benefit

What is this BPC? How did u come across this?

It’s a peptide

Same here. Took it on and off for years in addition to TB-500 for chronic injuries. No distinctive benefits for PFS specific symptoms. I recall high(ish) doses gave me anxiety. Might work for others, though.

I looked on PubMed and some studies suggest they may act as anti-inflammatory.

@Ihatepropecia1 Is this a joke ? could you elaborate and add some details if you really want to help people. Otherwise why bothering writing 1 sentence ?

1 Like

Did it help your chronic injuries?

For outstanding tendon/muscle/ligament strain type of injuries, yes it seemed to aid the healing process when injected near to the injury site. Sourcing a quality BPC 157 was challenging, though.

@Ihatepropecia1

Where did you get your BPC? I have some nagging injuries in my shoulders I may try it for

BPC 157 was great at healing my both shoulders. Not sure if I can share links here but sourced it through PeptidesSciences. They’re quiet expensive though and there’re other sources such as UK peptides.

I used insulin needle and injected 250mcg at a time. Keep in mind it’s touted for science purposes only at this stage but was already desperate with years long injuries so I took the plunge anyway.

The only thing what it did for me was deleteing my brain fog after just one dose, but therefore it gave me much worse anhedonia. Luckily I go back to my baseline a few weeks later but some people reported to be permanent worse after it, it seems strong messing up with serotonine/dopamine. So be aware.

Lmao sure buddy

Hey, sorry I’m a bit lost here- you said you might try it?
I thought you made this thread saying that BPC-157 is what helped you??

Had you already tried it? Did it help? Any updates?